Spotted thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time I've seen a twin to my truck in town and it had some nice goodies installed. If you're on here, awesome truck!

NU5bHvN.jpg
That's me!!! And thanks! Yours looked extra clean as well

Ok. so there IS more than 1 silver 100 series. I knew about @KC100series but not about @ToyotaBrah which is who I must have noticed on I-35. I have a 06 LX so I get pretty excited when I see other silver 100s. View attachment 1821620

Yours is looking great! Don't think I've seen you running around town. Only other 100 I've seen with front and rear bumpers is a white LX. What rear bumper are you running? I'd love to come check out your rig sometime you're free

I finally welded up that 4x4 Labs I have had since May and technically Im not even done yet. Just don't look too close at the welds lol. Hit me up if you are in Lenexa or I will make one of the events soon.... work and kids then repeat!

Yours is looking great! Don't think I've seen you running around town. Only other 100 I've seen with front and rear bumpers is a white LX. What rear bumper are you running? I'd love to come check out your rig sometime you're free

Yes! If you have a 100 in KC you can run but you can't hide!!!

Right on @KC100series ! My passenger buddy was confused at why we were waving haha. Seeing all these modded 100s is giving me the itch.

@wsudu yep, that's probably me on I-35. I remember seeing your intro thread on the 100 forum when it was stock. Love what you've done to the truck!

I'll keep an eye out for meets. Hope to catch you guys around!

cruiser.jpg

Has anybody seen this 40 around KS area? I sold it several years ago and was wondering if it was still around and a location
Thanks Jim

If you look closely you’ll see a red 80 series
F63E0309-FBC1-4C75-90FB-9D1054A57218.jpeg

If you look closely you’ll see a red 80 series View attachment 1860045
That’s what I saw first. what else is in the pictures. The second looks like a red double cab Tacoma or am I mistaken by the angle maybe a larger vehicle... red suburban?

Taco of some sort.

FE095550-2D4C-49FF-A7E2-2E8A67AE157A.jpeg
Speaking of tacos...

3aa4f876-64da-42bf-b4b1-f28a02b4a173

Last edited:
I met a white LX450 that was south bound on Southwest Boulevard on Friday night 12/28/18 about 9:15 PM.

I tried to honk and wave but was too late......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom