Mid South....Buy/Sell/Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stuff I'm offloading.
All prices are negotiable, All offers will be considered, Local pick up would be preferred and more than willing to meet anywhere around Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North/South Carolina. I'll be more than happy to ship any item at the purchasers expense. I Guess I'm limited to 5 Pics Let me know if y'all have any questions or would like to see pics of anything specific I got a bunch.
I have a 2F PO spun a bearing, I don't believe it overheated, I haven't been into it at all, The head is in great shape, valve train is very clean. Block looks good. $350.00

I have another 1980 2F that was been completely disassembled for a rebuild, Everything has been bagged and tagged, Bearing caps, Pistons and rods have been stamped for reassembly. This was a running motor prior to being pulled approximately 160-170 K all the parts look to be in good condition in need of cleaning and a rebuild. $450.00

Bell Housing and Fly Wheel $45.00
1980 H42 4 Speed $175.00
1980 Split Transfer Case (Disassembled for Rebuild) $225.00
2F Carb Insulator Plate $35.00
1980 Carb (Needs Rebuild) $125.00
Intake Manifold $150.00
(2) FJ60 Long 30 Spline Axle Shafts $40.00 Ea.
(1) FJ60 Short 30 Spline Axle Shafts $25.00 Ea.
Left and Right Front Seats $50.00 Ea.
Rear Seat Upper $175.00
Rear Seat Lower $100.00
Dual Battery Mount (Optima or similar size AGM) $50.00
:beer:

I got a set of 5 factory 96 wheels. Plastidipped black except for the spare which was painted black by previous owner! Looking for front fascia parts or cash! Tires are well used Nitto Terra Grapplers 315/75/16. Spare is a brand new Wild Country RVT in 315/75/16. Located in Murfreesboro TN 37130 area code. Offer me something!

Re-posting.

Full-length Kaymar Tradesman Rack for 60 series for sale.

$450.

Located in Memphis, TN.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Grey thirdrow seats, extra headrests, and floormats.

$100 OBO. Pickup only in Memphis, TN. or delivery as far as Jackson, MS if gas is paid.

Thanks.

IMG_0766.JPG

Looking for a running 2f, or at least a 2f longblock with good compression and clean oil.

Also looking for used h42 in good condition.

Jason (Reevesci here on mud) at Trail Tailor made this bumper for me about a year ago and while theres absolutely nothing wrong with it at all... i now want something different because im just difficult and i can't keep my mind made up haha.

It's a single swingout, centered tire carrier mounted high and tight to the body to keep the spare out of those big Georgia boulders.

Paid $1700+ last year

Your Price: $1400 + shipping (I will deliver within 100 miles of 30080 for free)

Freebies:
- Red TEQ bottle opener. (Use it to celebrate your new bumper purchase)
- 12" Light bar (NOT mounted, so use it where ever you want!)
- Bumper is currently black, but ill spray it what ever color you'd like (as long as that color spray paint is available at my Home Depot lol)

Pictures from install:
15383159600_f957c6791c_c.jpg

(if you're not removing at least one driveshaft to install a rear bumper, you're not doing it right)

14947997384_b0bd12923b_c.jpg

(Make some money back by selling your rear view mirror!)

15450404229_8782fb8e54_c.jpg

(Neat locking thing so you don't destroy your quarter panel)

15637856402_5881bb2e3c_c.jpg

15451404090_4e12408de4_c.jpg

15720310728_7b17961f80_c.jpg

(FREE LED bar NOT MOUNTED, but is included for you to use how ever you see fit!)

15483867770_ee430a84b9_c.jpg

(FREE TEQ BOTTLE OPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Most current pictures:

17573524555_7ec8ae155d_c.jpg

(Hutchinson NOT included lol)

19706119806_d2294eb9dc_c.jpg

(Rotopax NOT included)

Your Price: $1400 + shipping (I will deliver within 100 miles of 30080 for free)

Anyone got any factory roof racks for a 100 series land cruiser laying around? Mine is a 2001, 3 Support post style. Also looking for a factory trailer hitch and bumper, like the thing that actually bolts up under the frame. Also looking for the factory wind deflector that mounts to the top of the rear door. My LC is grey. If you have installed an aftermarket bumper or roof rack, Id love to take your old stuff off your hands!

It seems the PO removed all of this stuff then ghetto rigged the rear bumper... yay for me :/

Just throwing this out there, Looking for a trade. Not really too interested in a straight up sale due to the fact that ill never get out what i put into it, also i love this truck so if the perfect thing doesnt come along then im not really pressed to trade it... but here goes.

I was looking to see if anyone out there would be interested in trading an 80 series LC for my Daily Driver 1987 4runner. Crazy trade, i know but read the details. This is without a doubt one of the nicest firstgen 4runners out there that youll find. Most are ragged to hell

In the past year i have put over 12,000 into the 4runner in upgrades and maintenance.

THE GOOD:
-brand new re manufactured 22re with transferable 3 year nation wide warranty
-new front end including new ball joints, cvs, and steering components
-all brand new fuel injectors and fuel filter
-ENTIRE AC system is brand new
-new front wheel bearings
-brand new radiatior, all hoses are brand new, and all belts are brand new
-new distributor, new sparkplugs, and new wires
-Basically everything in the motor is brand new
-Invoices to prove all parts are new and properly installed
-33x12.5 R15 BFG All terrain tires
-Dick cepek DC1 Wheels
-New rotors/pads/shoes
-ORIGINAL near flawless white toyota paint
-Everything works, rear wiper/washer, rear window, Inclinometer/Altimeter etc.
-Trail gear front bumper/ Trail gear Rear bumper
-Ramsey REP8000 planetary winch
-Upgraded headlights to h4 replacement, replace bulbs not housing
-sylvania ZXE h4 bulbs (really white, not blue or yellow)
-New grille and headlight trim
-Door panels from a 1989 4runner with the arm rest style panels and window switches
-seats from 1989 4runner, more comfortable seats, 7 way adjustable driver seat
-power locks, windows, rear window
-Viper 2 way security system with rechargable key fob with screen, 1 mile range
-keyless entry (locks) and push start button on key fob, also the key fob rolls up and down the rear window.
-Window tint
-no Holes in interior
-All interior side panels are intact and in perfect condition.
-All SR5 trim and matching
-in cab winch controls
-Alpine bluetooth Head unit
-Alpine 4 inch dash speakers
-Alpine SWR 6.5 inch coaxial speakers custom mounted in the factory location (hidden behind panels behind roll bar)
-(id like to keep this) Alpine SWR12 subwoofer
-Alpine amp
-Entire Interior has been swapped to LEDs Added a dome light to cargo area also. Dome lights have like 30 LED diodes in each, its stupid bright, Dash, Map liights, gauge cluster, altimeter, and reverse lights all LED.
-Over the shoulder rear seatbelts
-4 inch suspension lift (bracket style lift where CV axles retain factory location, and diff drop)
-NO Extensive Body Work
-NO Rust
-Started life as an automatic, swapped to a manual by a shop
-Marlin Crawler HD clutch kit
-new Aisin clutch master/slave
-new ujoints, im probably leaving out a lot. I can send you the work invoices. These are things i can think of off the top of my head.
-I will also include a 1985 4runner Complete front axle. This axle is in great condition and really could be run in the condition it is in now, but I was planning on a rebuild before i swapped it in.
-most major work done by a shop by a toyota master mechanic

THE BAD:

-Swapped in a g52, and it makes noise in 5th gear, It needs the w56, so the shifters will sit a little further back. Good thing is that the swap is done and all you need to do is unbolt the g52 and swap in the w56. The clutch kit is less than a year old. I was planning on dual cases, this is why i havent done it yet.
-The wheels are ugly to me
-rear leafs are flat
-open diffs
-VSV needs to be replaced, it prevents the motor from idling up when AC is on, pretty easy and cheap part.
-light stains in the rear seat, can be easily removed with a steam cleaner.
-Its still IFS

This is my Daily Driver, AKA i needed to make it as reliable as humanly possible so I could get it to work and back every day. I get stopped daily about it and asked about it.

I would like to trade for an 80 series that is in good shape, needs to be reliable and get me to work and to the trails. Lockers a super big plus. White a huge plus also.

Heres some photos:

IHirQQfl.jpg

2AdX40Ul.jpg

K5omSIcl.jpg

oPb3RV2l.jpg

T6J1KWGl.jpg

These are all i have currently on my phone, I can add more later

FREE
Have 2 old FJ40 bumpers that need to go to a good home. Also have some 1999 100series running boards that are free to good home. Text 901-417-1058 if interested.

IMG_7797.JPG

IMG_7798.JPG

Anyone got a spare cigarette lighter for their 80 lying around? I'm in the market. I'm tired of looking into the green orb of light when I drive Edna around at night....

second row seats have sold

Last edited:
Sold

Front seats from my 1996 fzj80. Gears replaced in both seats a few thousand miles ago with gamiviti. Passenger side front-back control works but is a little finicky. Drivers side bottom leather redone sometime before I purchased the cruiser. $200 for the pair.
P.O. installed land tank seat extenders on the drivers seat. 80 Series Seat Extension Bracket Kit

Last edited:
SOLD I have a set of front springs from my 1996 fzj80 for sale $50. Around 210k miles on them.

Last edited:
Front and rear shocks have sold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom