Ashenstein a redesigned FJ45 on a 100 series drive train (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hy truck enthusiasts, I’m from Pak and a cop. I play around with body fabrications Bk here. I took up project Ashenstein got a 100 series chasis and drive train with a 2uz-fe V8 4700cc with a complete drive train of 100 series. I customised my own 2 seat truck with 4 doors !
I enjoyed it in two color scheme first in grey and silver combo and then in red color.
I installed a 37 inch Stt pro on 18 inch wheels, to make these monsters move I upgraded the gear ratios to 4.88 from Yokanz, gave it a 2.5 front and rear Icondynamixs reservoir suns system with rear bump stops and total chaos upper arm controls.
I have enjoyed it for good 5 to 6 years and now I’m planning to swap to diesel version. Bk here we don’t have access to Cummins or caterpillar engines, the only option is Toyota 1vd turBo diesels.
I’m wondering if you guys can help me build this monster on diesel line. What are the items I need to change. I’m impressed with this Australian project where they have put up 1vd single turbo in a 105 series landcruiser and tuned it with a turnit performance chip !
Pl guide......!

hy truck enthusiasts, I’m from Pak and a cop. I play around with body fabrications Bk here. I took up project Ashenstein got a 100 series chasis and drive train with a 2uz-fe V8 4700cc with a complete drive train of 100 series. I customised my own 2 seat truck with 4 doors !
I enjoyed it in two color scheme first in grey and silver combo and then in red color.
I installed a 37 inch Stt pro on 18 inch wheels, to make these monsters move I upgraded the gear ratios to 4.88 from Yokanz, gave it a 2.5 front and rear Icondynamixs reservoir suns system with rear bump stops and total chaos upper arm controls.
I have enjoyed it for good 5 to 6 years and now I’m planning to swap to diesel version. Bk here we don’t have access to Cummins or caterpillar engines, the only option is Toyota 1vd turBo diesels.
I’m wondering if you guys can help me build this monster on diesel line. What are the items I need to change. I’m impressed with this Australian project where they have put up 1vd single turbo in a 105 series landcruiser and tuned it with a turnit performance chip !
Pl guide......!

Pictures or it never happened!

03C7D92E-2577-41DC-ABD0-F11D6C831A0B.png
200F8B63-7755-4591-BB15-D28FC117C316.png
19C59C23-F49F-42C3-9F48-BFB12603C644.jpeg
8FD88C41-F150-4701-A5F9-4978BA00B674.jpeg

Looks like you have access to lower priced fabrication skills. That’s a skill in short supply here so it’s $$. Cool build.....

That truck is Rad- nice work

Most Toyota diesels are imports here for us in the US, so pretty $pendy. Maybe some AUS or SA folks can chime in. Nice truck. Are the wheel bases close or did you play with the bed length to get the rear wheel wells to line up?

Any other details on the build? Way cool!

Most Toyota diesels are imports here for us in the US, so pretty $pendy. Maybe some AUS or SA folks can chime in. Nice truck. Are the wheel bases close or did you play with the bed length to get the rear wheel wells to line up?

Any other details on the build? Way cool!
I did tweet it a lil bit shorten the drive shaft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom