CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are installed and AWESOME!!! 0-660# non-adjustable since I don't have a ton of stuff on my truck. The ride is fantastic. Very stable. Firm. Just like it should be.
Also the look is great. 265/85/16 K02s.

20181006_115000.jpg

DM me regarding a 2000 LX470 please. We can talk on the phone too, just send me a number

Mostly a daily
Would love a bit of lift.. less than 2 1/2 inches
Comfort
Not getting OME bc of how stiff it is

Thanks

DM me regarding a 2000 LX470 please. We can talk on the phone too, just send me a number

Mostly a daily
Would love a bit of lift.. less than 2 1/2 inches
Comfort
Not getting OME bc of how stiff it is

Thanks

Tried to leave yo a PM but not allowed. You must have your setting off.

530-806-6996

Jason

Anybody with stock 100 torsion bars they no longer need? :D

I'm in the middle of installing a kit on my 100. Two questions.

On the shocks, do i do bolt/washer/bushing/mount/bushing/washer.
or do i reuse the two washers from the old shocks making it bolt/washer/bushing/washer/mount/washer/bushing/washer
I've read conflicting things about this. I did not use any of the old parts and installed the rears with what came in the box.

And second, what is the torque spec for the shocks? Oem numbers or something else?

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of installing a kit on my 100. Two questions.

On the shocks, do i do bolt/washer/bushing/mount/bushing/washer.
or do i reuse the two washers from the old shocks making it bolt/washer/bushing/washer/mount/washer/bushing/washer
I've read conflicting things about this. I did not use any of the old parts and installed the rears with what came in the box.

And second, what is the torque spec for the shocks? Oem numbers or something else?

upload_2018-10-28_7-56-19.png

upload_2018-10-28_7-57-15.png

IMG_20181110_135105_058.jpg

Out here at Turf 'n Surf. First trip to Pismo with this suspension. The ride was incredible! I drove much faster than I usually would in the sand. It was very stable and soaked up the whoops well, even fully loaded.

IMG_20181111_103741_446.jpg

Slept in comfort, too. 37° overnight, but we stayed warm and dry in the new tent.

Thanks, @TRAIL TAILOR

View attachment 1829846

Out here at Turf 'n Surf. First trip to Pismo with this suspension. The ride was incredible! I drove much faster than I usually would in the sand. It was very stable and soaked up the whoops well, even fully loaded.

View attachment 1829852

Slept in comfort, too. 37° overnight, but we stayed warm and dry in the new tent.

Thanks, @TRAIL TAILOR

Looks like a great time Adam! Glad you are enjoying the TourFlex kit.

J

Jason,

I have a 2015 200 series and am wanting to upgrade the suspension. I originally was planning on going with the OME since it is time tested and still considered a very good suspension (without breaking the bank). But I have seen on here a lot of guys running and enjoying the TD suspension. It looks to be around a similar price point and I was told to ask you about it.

My 200 is basically stock, I have upgraded tires but have no real weight on it. My next move will be to upgrade the suspension and then some sliders. Not in the market to add any armor yet (that will be a different discussion with the Mrs's). I will use it as a DD and overland it on weekends. What set-up do you recommend? Cost? I do not want a 3 inch lift or anything super big. Please PM me.

-Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom