Best replacement leather seat covers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great thread - thanks for being so detailed.

The thread you are referring to is where I got my idea from. He used Audi A4 S-Line seats. The install would be the same since the A4 and S4 share a chassis.

I know this is an older thread, but how do your seats affect the already limited leg room for the bench? they look like they eat up some room, more than the cruiser seats. Other than that, I REALLY like this.

Couple more questiosn:

When you say massage metal, do you mean heat and big hammer?

Did you take it to a fab shop and they came up with the bracket and fitment? I have no welding expierence so I would have to contract this out.

Is there a difference in a 97 80 and an LX450 front seat foam and seat covers..

Ah sh!t... they’ve had my money for 12 weeks. I’ve emailed, PM’d him here on Mud, called and left voicemails, nothing but crickets. I’m about to grab a flight and visit them personally to collect 1500 dollars worth of skin pretty soon. Glad you got your order, that gives me a little hope that these guys aren’t complete crooks.
Did you ever get your seats covers? I'm curious what the outcome of your experience was with LCH. I've not yet bought anything from them but they seem to have good feedback from people that have work done at their shop. (I'm 2 hours away) Knowing their covers come from over seas I feel like they must wait until they get a large enough order to have them made. Thus the wait of indefinite time. Seems they would or should communicate that but I doubt any shop that does that sort of work does 1 offs.

Did you ever get your seats covers? I'm curious what the outcome of your experience was with LCH. I've not yet bought anything from them but they seem to have good feedback from people that have work done at their shop. (I'm 2 hours away) Knowing their covers come from over seas I feel like they must wait until they get a large enough order to have them made. Thus the wait of indefinite time. Seems they would or should communicate that but I doubt any shop that does that sort of work does 1 offs.

I actually did finally receive the covers from LCH. Here is a link to my buying experience, followed by my post that details my full comprehensive review of the covers.

Land Cruiser Heaven

They call the color ivory.

In the 21 page thread mentioned here it seems that everyone was ordering the Bisque color when Lseats started offering the LX450 seat covers. I'm ready to pull the trigger on some but want the closest color match possible. Did you compare Ivory to Bisque before ordering? Your seats look great by the way!

Yes, but only on the lseat web site. The bisque is darker than the leather in the LX450 with champagne pearl paint. Ivory is very close to the original color.

Yes, but only on the lseat web site. The bisque is darker than the leather in the LX450 with champagne pearl paint. Ivory is very close to the original color.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've got a Champagne Pearl so I'll go forward with the Ivory. Did yours ship with the console cover and front door armrests?

I used LSEAT a few years ago. I ended up paying a local upholstery shop to install which more than doubled the cost of new covers. I love good leather, so was a little disappointed that the leather seemed cheap. The second year I noticed tears starting in the perforated center section of the driver's side. Now the tears are worse than the OEM leather they replaced. Moral of the story for me: if it's worth doing, get good leather that will be enjoyed for a long time.

I'd like to buy new front seat foam for my LX450. I already have replacement LX450 seat covers. Can anyone confirm if the foam is the same as the FZJ80 foam? Any recommendations for where to buy it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom