98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey looking for a little help here. I recently purchased a 2006 and the PO has a set of these black 1 piece headlights he never installed, so he sent me home with them. I went to install and thermos no place for the lower metal fascia under the light housing to screw into. Did he get the wrong set, or is there a work around here? Thanks!

Hey looking for a little help here. I recently purchased a 2006 and the PO has a set of these black 1 piece headlights he never installed, so he sent me home with them. I went to install and thermos no place for the lower metal fascia under the light housing to screw into. Did he get the wrong set, or is there a work around here? Thanks!

You would need the 2006 model DEPO replacement suggested by jerryb above or Genuine Toyota headlamp. This is for 98-05 model only.

Wow, a little sheepish that’s it’s in the thread title - somehow in my searching I didn’t realize that was through 2005 only. Thanks guys. Anyone know if they make a blacked out version for 2006? Can’t seem to find one, so that may be my answer.

On another note, anyone interested in a like new pair of black-lined headlights, with bulbs? :doh:

Wow, a little sheepish that’s it’s in the thread title - somehow in my searching I didn’t realize that was through 2005 only. Thanks guys. Anyone know if they make a blacked out version for 2006? Can’t seem to find one, so that may be my answer.

On another note, anyone interested in a like new pair of black-lined headlights, with bulbs? :doh:

PM sent

Is the light output better on these or do most people use them for a HID conversion?

In stock ready to ship!

Newb here, but read through this entire thread and super interested. These'll ship from the US and payment can be done via Paypal?

Yes and yes =)

Great news! I would like a set of black headlights and a set of foglights. How much do I need to send via paypal for both?

Do you still have the black headlights in stock? I'm interested if you do, please let me know how to order. Thanks!

Do you still have the black headlights in stock? I'm interested if you do, please let me know how to order. Thanks!

Yup, in stock ready to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom