You've been spotted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that’s a tire carrier first!

01C4203A-E591-4CE6-A15A-3C4198E88CB4.jpeg

945A7DB3-CC9B-44BC-903B-5DD60D5A6C57.jpeg

883D0BDA-1E10-4310-8FCC-9DF35B043E7B.jpeg

that looks like a lot of rust prevention and cleaning I don't want!! and the cut out letters... just asking to get stuff collected in there.

Now that’s a tire carrier first!
. . . when hot rod guys try to build vintage 4x4s. Ain't nothing right about that rig!

Keep your eyes open, dealer plate probably for sale somewhere. To point out the obvious it looks like the top of the spare tire carrier is bolted to the tub. Probably not the best idea if you plan on anything but smooth pavement. Barn door hinges for guessong barn doors welded together. But boy is that paint sure shinny.

Few things point to this being a 70 or 71, no older than 68. Shackle reverse up front. Interesting having a dealer plate. In my opinion unless you bought this and modified to keep some one dumped a ton of money into this when keeping it stock would have been cheaper and brought a better return for the money invested.

. . . when hot rod guys try to build vintage 4x4s. Ain't nothing right about that rig!
Hey! You leave us hot rod guys out of this. There are those among us that have style too. It’s not all billet/pro street, and it’s not all rust buckets either.

Saw a full on built 200 the other day in Marana. orange beadlocks (or fake locks, couldnt get close enough), snorkel, roof rack, bumpers sliders the whole works. I was in my 80 heading east on Ina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom