For Sale 1976 fj55 in TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0532.PNG
1976 FJ55 It's pretty solid without the typical rust although it does have some. It was stored indoors by the PO. It's running with a rebuilt 1977 donor 2f. Rebuilt back in 2012. This pig has hardly been driven and rebuilt engine has maybe 3,000-4,000 miles on it. This 2f has 3fe headers, new water pump, oil galley plug, new rings, bearings and gaskets. In 2012 also got a new clutch TO bearing, and machined fly wheel. At this time it will need the exhaust hooked up. I am currently rebuilding the carb and I might get to the exhaust. It just has a temporary exhaust hooked with the 3fe headers. I was going to go back to the original exhaust and manifold. Originally blue on white color but PO painted it OD green. Has a newer headliner. Front seat is in bad shape. Back seat has some rips. Dash and steering wheel is cracked badly. IPOR front bumper and winch shown in pictures DON’T come with it. Sold with front stock bumper. It's a great candidate for restoration and time to let it go. Located in Franklin TN just south of Nashville. PM me for additional pictures or info. Asking $8,900 or OBO

Last edited:
Btw thanks for the glasses and sending the tag back! Also I found an extra set of keys I can send your way. Pm me your info and I’ll mail them.

Btw thanks for the glasses and sending the tag back! Also I found an extra set of keys I can send your way. Pm me your info and I’ll mail them.
Cool! Pm coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom