What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's midweek, but hey, what the heck. Thought I'd share a nice photo of a visitor to our front yard around lunchtime today. It was an apple lunch for this guy:

Visitor.jpg

Didn't seem to care much about the FJ60 parked at the curb, he was more interested in eating.

Drove through Bishop about a month ago on the way to Mammoth. How many of you guys are near Bishop?
Currently there are four 60s in the club. Sheepdawg and mcvicker are MUD members also. Sheepdawg lives at Lake Crowley,McVicker is in Big Pine and I am in Bishop.

Currently there are four 60s in the club. Sheepdawg and mcvicker are MUD members also. Sheepdawg lives at Lake Crowley,McVicker is in Big Pine and I am in Bishop.
Cool. Is Mcvicker a South African by chance?

Negative. If you are ever coming this way again, PM me and maybe we can do some wheelin:cheers:.

Negative. If you are ever coming this way again, PM me and maybe we can do some wheelin:cheers:.
I noticed that you may be going to Turf & Surf. I will be there for sure. Just look for a camo wrapped FJ60.

I also noticed that you may be going to Turf & Surf, I will be there for sure. Just look for a camo wrapped FJ60.

Drilling the rubber to get the bushings out of my Chevy 63 springs. My son Ryder wanted to help. Poor guy got a lesson in drill torque as the bit locked up and drill spun around and clocked him in the face. I actually was shocked looking through my pictures later that night that I got the impact moment. Wished I video recorded it. He was alright and it gave me a teaching opportunity. My wife and I had a great laugh with him last night.
F4B946B5-1828-4998-96E4-F29A819987C8.jpeg

A846BD47-839F-491A-A7FD-E00D7B59CCB6.jpeg

CF8A30D8-A025-437C-90B0-D0E905BC50CF.jpeg

Radiator had to go under the knife for a recore at one of the only remaining old school radiator shops in the area. Got it back looking like new and got it all buttoned up.

While I was in there I did all new hoses, new oem clamps, oem rad cap, new Aisin fan clutch, and a few other bits. After a few small drips and some snugging up of the new clamps I was back in business. Nice to be back in the 60 after a few weeks with it down.

BF6EF994-19B2-4A97-9A55-85B7A9E59DFB.jpeg

D6B6516F-4D3A-4F91-B946-04DBBF6C345F.jpeg

Took a trip up in the woods for some shooting with my boys.

B8A801FA-AE84-4544-8395-37D79CF918DA.jpeg

34C67B94-2F22-45D2-B85C-F3978151882E.jpeg

Radiator had to go under the knife for a recore at one of the only remaining old school radiator shops in the area. Got it back looking like new and got it all buttoned up.

While I was in there I did all new hoses, new oem clamps, oem rad cap, new Aisin fan clutch, and a few other bits. After a few small drips and some snugging up of the new clamps I was back in business. Nice to be back in the 60 after a few weeks with it down.

View attachment 1815191
View attachment 1815192

Took a trip up in the woods for some shooting with my boys.

View attachment 1815193
View attachment 1815194
Looks like the woods behind my house... that must of been you doing all that shooting:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom