New dissent offroad no cut rear bumper! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much time does it take to remove the swing outs from the bumper whenever necessary?

How much time does it take to remove the swing outs from the bumper whenever necessary?
Looks like it's just 1 big bolt per swingout .... It'll probably take you longer to remove the spare! (3 nuts)

My guess would be 5 mins if you want to superman lift the spare still mounted on the swingout !!!!

Yes, just onebolt and a strut.
Pretty easy depending on what all you have mounted to it.

When can we start ordering? It’s not finalized yet correct?

You can order now

Isn’t Ben still designing the tire carrier and other stuff? I wasn’t aware that any official pics and pricing/options was even posted?

You are right he's not done with all the details, but he communicates well and I'm comfortable knowing I'll get what I want even though the design isn't 100% complete. He mentioned a discount to the first 10, so I jumped in, PLUS lead time :/

The preorders have started.
I will be running the introductory price up until I start production on the first run. Hopefully by the end of next week.
Yes some items are not finalized yet so if there are any doubts that it will be all that you want I would recommend waiting to order. If you trust me to deliver the best swing outs on the market and want to get in on the first run with a discount you can order now.
Of course this is my biased opinion :)
Last week and this week have been slow going on the bumper as I was playing catch up but should have some progress pics next week.

The preorders have started.
I will be running the introductory price up until I start production on the first run. Hopefully by the end of next week.
Yes some items are not finalized yet so if there are any doubts that it will be all that you want I would recommend waiting to order. If you trust me to deliver the best swing outs on the market and want to get in on the first run with a discount you can order now.
Of course this is my biased opinion :)
Last week and this week have been slow going on the bumper as I was playing catch up but should have some progress pics next week.

So you're at 2200 right now, what's the normal price going to be? trying to figure out if it's worth pulling the trigger now or wait.

Any other options other than jerry can holders available? like dual tire, ice chest, ladder, etc?

And are LED light openings an option as well? i'm seeing different variants in your pictures.

So you're at 2200 right now, what's the normal price going to be? trying to figure out if it's worth pulling the trigger now or wait.

Any other options other than jerry can holders available? like dual tire, ice chest, ladder, etc?

And are LED light openings an option as well? i'm seeing different variants in your pictures.
The price difference is 200 bucks.

I can't speak to the rest of your questions, sorry.

Send him a pm with what you WANT, he will respond

Ben if it takes any stress off of you, I don't need my bumper until April-ish so you don't have to go crazy trying to deliver mine within the 12 estimated weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom