Trekboxx One Week SALE!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TrekboxX

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey all! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm running a sale for the next week. I rarely do sales, but to be honest the heat this summer kicked my butt! I'd like to have those of you interested get a system while it's cooler under the welding helmet. Also, since these take a while to build, it avoids the last minute rush builds for a planned summer trip, etc.

Sale will run from Oct. 16th - 23rd. If you want a reminder sign up for my email list and I'll let you know what's going on.

Email list

Also, you can finance the system for 6 months interest free if that's an issue. Details HERE.

Thanks all!
David
E505ABFF-69AB-4BC8-A2FE-02650DE1A9A5.JPG

Wish you made a storage solution that fit behind the 3rd row seats.

I know it's not much room but I stack the diaper bag on top of the warn recovery bag that's on top of the warn winch remote that's next to the trailer hitch that's next to the jumper cables that's wedged between the stroller that stays put because the 2 fold out camping chairs are tucked in tight that ...

Well you get it.

Wish you made a storage solution that fit behind the 3rd row seats.

I know it's not much room but I stack the diaper bag on top of the warn recovery bag that's on top of the warn winch remote that's next to the trailer hitch that's next to the jumper cables that's wedged between the stroller that stays put because the 2 fold out camping chairs are tucked in tight that ...

Well you get it.
Send me a drawing and a wish list and we'll do it!

Hey all! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm running a sale for the next week. I rarely do sales, but to be honest the heat this summer kicked my butt! I'd like to have those of you interested get a system while it's cooler under the welding helmet. Also, since these take a while to build, it avoids the last minute rush builds for a planned summer trip, etc.

Sale will run from Oct. 16th - 23rd. If you want a reminder sign up for my email list and I'll let you know what's going on.

Email list

Also, you can finance the system for 6 months interest free if that's an issue. Details HERE.

Thanks all!
David
View attachment 1810981
email sent

Finally decided to pull the trigger and upgrade from my ARB Outback drawers to the Trekboxx system. The ARB system is nice but in my opinion the Trekboxx is truly top of the line. Now I just need to sell my ARB draers.

Finally decided to pull the trigger and upgrade from my ARB Outback drawers to the Trekboxx system. The ARB system is nice but in my opinion the Trekboxx is truly top of the line. Now I just need to sell my ARB draers.

They’ll sell. Did you already get your order in?

Yes, I sure did. We have chatted back and forth on the mods for the switches etc.

You will be pleased with the quality, fit and finish of the tailgate cover. I have one with the paddwed cover and it is quite a step up from the OEM cover.

Just curious....whats exactly is Richlite? And whats the difference between it and Line-x? I've always been a fan of Line-x myself, just wandering if there is an even better alternative. May have to jump on one of the tailgate covers also!

Just curious....whats exactly is Richlite? And whats the difference between it and Line-x? I've always been a fan of Line-x myself, just wandering if there is an even better alternative. May have to jump on one of the tailgate covers also!
Richlite is a phenolic solid sheet material. It’s made from recycled wood products (paper or cardboard) and phenolic resin under heat and pressure. It’s used in high end (Epicurean, etc) cutting boards, pizza boards, solid countertops, building facia, skateboard ramps, etc. Bomber stuff, but very different from Line x. It’s harder and smoother, so it’s a better surface for food prep, etc. Line x is better as a general protective coating. Due to its texture it’s harder to clean/use for food prep, but better as a step to access the roof for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom