Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow, the offensive playbook needs to be thrown out. It is so VERY vanilla and Bradford isn't looking to be the guy we were sold on. just Wow

...I think we need a spark, is it time for Rosen yet?

Seems like Jones and Bucannon were 100% more productive in the old 3-4. This new 4-3 is giving up yards like crazy. Ok, ok, just take a breath...calm down....I told myself this would be a transition year and wouldn't be pretty, but not like this :eek:

Defensive growing pains were expected . . . Bradford's inaccuracy and receivers that can't get any separation were not. :flush::bang:

If his play doesn't improve, Bradford should refund us some of that guaranteed money.

you guys should see the glass as half full. We held Gurley to 73yds rushing, even through three of the runs were for TDs and a couple conversions. And I agree with OffRoad Rage give the cards some money back Sam!

Fire that bastid OC Mike McCoy! :flush:

I would rather see Byron Leftwitch give it a shot!

We're officially playing for next year

A step in the right direction would be to leave Bradford on the bench and save some money. Never understand giving players who have been in the league for a while without really producing a big contract. Packers make Aaron Rodgers the highest paid player in the NFL then let Jordy Nelson one of his favorite go to Oakland.

Lets see what Rosen can do with some time to prepare. Seachickens up next

I watched Rosen play quite a bit in college. The only concern with him is whether he can stay healthy. If he stays healthy, he's going to be excellent.

The play calling on the other hand...

The play calling has been lethargic, the "No risk it, no biscuit" seems to no longer apply.

The lack of a FG attempt with only seconds left in the 1st half speaks to the "sin cojones" offense we have seen the last 3 wks.

I am all for Josh starting this week, what's to loose? Lol

Rosen isn’t particularly mobile either, but nobody throws a prettier ball.

Still ugly, but it was a win. I'm putting out a BOLO for our running game. Hit the damn hole DJ! The D played lights out - game ball to them. Stand out performances by Chandler Jones, Hasan Reddick, Tre Boston, and Josh Bynes.
As long as the drops and overthrows can be fixed by the end of the season we'll be OK next year. BTW, Cards should be somewhere near $90M under the cap for free agency, just saying.

Still ugly, but it was a win. I'm putting out a BOLO for our running game. Hit the damn hole DJ! The D played lights out - game ball to them. Stand out performances by Chandler Jones, Hasan Reddick, Tre Boston, and Josh Bynes.
As long as the drops and overthrows can be fixed by the end of the season we'll be OK next year. BTW, Cards should be somewhere near $90M under the cap for free agency, just saying.

perfect analysis! Yes, he overthrew the receivers plenty of times - needs to settle down!

90M cap!! We can sign quality people willy nilly like the Rams did! cant wait~

I am digging the rookies this year, Look what Baker Mayfield has given us Browns fans, hope.:lol:

The problem with the running game is not DJ or the lack of holes. It's the play calling. In the second half of the last two games, they ran on first down the majority of the time resulting in 2 and long and 3 and out. Nobody can run when everyone in the building is expecting it.

Fire that bastid OC Mike McCoy! :flush:

I would rather see Byron Leftwitch give it a shot!
From my Sept 17th post:

Done and done :D

ITS being reported that 7 time pro bowler Patrick Peterson is asking to be traded by Oct 30th

:(:bang:

My, we have fallen !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom