Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm really enjoying these videos. I've taken a couple of similar trips to Baja and the mainland of Mexico. The last trip being about 15 years ago in my FJ40. Watching these really makes me want to go back.

Good, bad and clueless our trip has been inspiring. Kelsey made this amazing short clip. If you tolerate one of our silly videos check this out. ;)

Dammit! now I want to go back to Baja. We are doing a resort trip to Cozumel with some friends in January so that will have to do for now.

:beer:

Dammit! now I want to go back to Baja. We are doing a resort trip to Cozumel with some friends in January so that will have to do for now.

:beer:

we really enjoyed Cozumel - Michael loved the diving

Do we sell the truck and move onto a yacht? Do we get lost in the magical maple forest? Do we start giving misleading titles to our videos!?
Find out this week with Dirt Sunrise. ;)
This episode uploaded today via my cell phone as we drove over some of the nuttiest Guatemalan roads at night.
Cheers,
T&K

"Lending a helping hand in Baja!"

It is always so fulfilling to give a helping hand and I am sure these gentlemen were so happy and relieved to have been lucky enough to have encountered you two.

Kudos and thanks for sharing!

:D

"Lending a helping hand in Baja!"

It is always so fulfilling to give a helping hand and I am sure these gentlemen were so happy and relieved to have been lucky enough to have encountered you two.

Kudos and thanks for sharing!

:D
Thanks! So many people reach out to us to offer help, suggestions on places to visit, food etc we're trying our best to give back whenever possible. For instance, we're inside a guys home who's never met us that offered us a place to stay for a few days. :cheers:

Your video creativity and quality gets better with each episode:clap:
Thanks Phil! Kelsey is learning so much with each episode and I'm trying to get better and better at getting the shots we want as we travel.

This is my favorite video Kelsey has put together so far. She spent a lot of time getting creative angles etc. We explore the touristy town of Tequila and then spend a couple days remote up on Volcan Tequila before moving on and finding another remote spot. We feel recharged when we can be totally alone. -Tim

Well, I'm impressed. Great country. Great adventure, as usual.

One comment. Your "manzanita tree" is probably Texas madrone, Arbutus xalapensis. It is related to manzanita. I believe its range also extends to Central America. When the tree appeared early in the video I think I came out of my chair in excitement. Way ... cool ... tree! I've only seen it in cultivation.

The berries at 8:35 look like some kind of nightshade. Don't eat them. I want to see more of your adventure.

This concludes your botany lesson for the day.

Well, I'm impressed. Great country. Great adventure, as usual.

One comment. Your "manzanita tree" is probably Texas madrone, Arbutus xalapensis. It is related to manzanita. I believe its range also extends to Central America. When the tree appeared early in the video I think I came out of my chair in excitement. Way ... cool ... tree! I've only seen it in cultivation.

The berries at 8:35 look like some kind of nightshade. Don't eat them. I want to see more of your adventure.

This concludes your botany lesson for the day.
Ha! That is awesome! The tree stood out like it was the source of power for some sort of wizard in a movie. Haha.
Yah, we've seen so many berries and mushrooms, as well as locals collecting many, but I don't dare try to choose correctly myself!

All caught up. Awesome. Is there a seperate build thread for the 80?

Stay safe!

This week we get soaked exploring the beautiful town of Guanajuato and then off to the surrealistic world of Las Pozas high in the mountains of Central Mexico created by an eccentric Brit... of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom