Wanted Right and left mirror assemblies. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I need both mirrors for my fj80. Simple. I will just post on mud for a set in the right met beige color. No luck.

OK NO LUCK, salvage sites…. Well no luck there.

No problem. I will just order a set of those nice black and chrome ones on the bay from the Far East…. Well, I guess Indonesia is not the most reliable place to source parts from. eBay Cust service case open for a month hummm………….

Any ideas? Any good us sources in the us? Has anyone actually ever purchased a set of those black eBay mirrors?

Thanks. RKT.

I just installed a set from 1aauto.com and they fit perfect and the glass doesn’t vibrate as much as my oem ones did. Would definitely recommend. They were like 150$

I know I have at least 1 mirror in beige but no glass with it. Can check to see if I have noth if you like.

That would be fantastic. I have one good glass in my set. I need both if you have them Send over a photo if you can. Thanks,

RKTINC

I had a similar problem with not having a replacement glass. I took it to a local glass store and they installed the replacement glass for around $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom