CC Christmas Party Clayton Pub: Sunday Dec 2 6pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Everyone,

So after many calls and e-mails to establishments to sort out dates and venue needs, central location and availability, we have settled on the Clayton Pub in Cloverdale. This is our first time at this location.

Yes, this is Sunday, December 2. 6pm drinks and appys, food orders placed around 7.

We have a private room for our party.

Here's the deal:
If you are a paid up club member (you paid $20 in 2018 for dues), then the club will cover all of your food bill. Paid up club members are listed in member forum.
If you are not a paid up member or a partner of a member, the fee is $20 and you can eat what you like. So yes, if you pay $20 and order two steak dinners, the club will cover the food bill.

All drinks are your responsibility.

The closest hotel is
Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley on 192nd street (pub is on 188th), probably a 2 minute cab ride away.

We will be raffling a number of prizes and the grand prize is a winch this year, unless someone gives me a great deal on a fridge.

We are
limited to 30 people, so please post up soon if you intend to come and how many. There is room in the pub as well of course, so if we get overwhelming numbers, we'll have to get creative.

There is a fixed holiday menu and the regular pub menu is available also.

More details to follow.

:beer:

Remember to post up if you are coming! :beer: We are limited to 30 people in the private room.

Fairly central location and easy to get to, should be fun!

Prize ideas? Saw this at Canadian Tire last night. We have the earlier model (looks quite a bit different) and have had it for 8 years or so. Works very well.
20180918_185601_HDR.jpg

I'm planning on being there, tnx.

Lety and I are in. Hopefully they have something without garlic. Can you ask them Rob? If not, I will eat before and Lety can have my meal.
Hi John,
I'll let you know when I receive the holiday menu and I'll ask then. You are welcome to order off the regular pub menu as well.

Goddam im a gonna go too. I'm flying solo. Ill camp in the parking lot.

JUST A FYI that is the same night as the surrey Santa clause parade it isn't that close so parking will be a non issue but your route to get there could be either closed or congested

Patti & me are coming

Coming Solo!!

Ruwi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom