Rear wiper washer fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i need a little direction on rear wiper washer fluid. Front and rear wipers work. Front sprayers work spray fluid.
Rear wiper sprayer does not spray any washer fluid. Does it have its own pump and fuse? What should I check first?

It comes out of the same reservoir as the fronts in front of the front left wheel. You may have a line detached or the nozzle is blocked/clogged.

Remove the hose that goes to the back from the reservoir. Run the pump, does solvent come out of that spot?
Yes? Clogged/broken line.
No?
Bad pump.

Crap I didn't think about that, I have no idea how you get to it, only how to test if it's the hose or the pump.

So I had the same problem...I could clearly hear the pump working. So I went to the rear nozzle disconnected it and verified the fluid is coming up to there. Then proceed to remove the nozzle and clean it out. BTW to really clean it I used a air compressor hose with air attachment to really take all the crap out of it. There was a lot of crap in the nozzle that clogged it.

BTW the procedure to remove the rear nozzle is here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZuTVyF1WA09zmUqt1

Last edited:
Agreed it’s just a clogged rear nozzle , there’s a good write up here on the fix. Pretty easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom