SAS Solid Axle Summit 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I missed out big time. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Matt, if work gets in the way next year it’s time to do a career check :). Missed having you road trip with us to the Summit. Just kidding on the job. But do tell them you’ll be out 10 days next August. We ( @POTATO LAUNCHER ) should have the dates set by January at the latest.

C0F5EA98-544F-403E-9767-70415F226E60.png
Doug here’s your pic!!
@Dirtydawg

Here’s our Day 2 - Alpine Loop

I hope you enjoy.
Day 3 and 4 in the makings...

Nice! Thanks for the video!
At 2:50 I was expecting our tour guide @roma042987 to interrupt the song to tell us again about the 2nd deepest lake in the US that was settled by the Germans in 1644!:rofl:

Here is our Day 3: Ophir to Last Dollar Rd to Sunset Group Gathering
@mesa man

Black Bear to Imogene is way longer and is in the works.... stay tuned.

Come on @POTATO LAUNCHER, didn’t you like my song... lol.
I need music for Black Bear and Imogene. Don’t want copyright police after me. They forgave me on the last video but not sure if I should or can continue.

Great video. How much for "I've been everywhere man" by the man in black?

Those badges look great mounted up @CenTXFJ60!

Speaking of badges, there were several people who attended the first year's event that paid me for a second "year 1" badge after I sold out of the initial batch. If you are one of those people, please send me a PM with you're shipping information.
Please note, this is only for those who paid me in person after I had distributed all of the pre-ordered badges. (read: I'm not selling extras now)

...And now that the FJ45 Run is over I should have some time to get to editing my trip photos, in the meantime this one will have to do!

re-sized.jpg

Hey everybody. I got so busy planning my trailer build I lost track of time but I finally got the drone video uploaded. Here is the link.
There is also a copy of the video in the Google Drive link below.

I also set up a Google Drive folder here is the link for it as well.
2018 SAS - Google Drive
If you would like a print just send be a message and we can work something out.

Finally had a chance to get the Bowfin Cruisers rack installed. Super nice product. I have had the carpet to install for a couple of weeks now but the throw out bearing took a dump on the way home from the shop the other day. So once I get a new clutch set installed I will ge the DNP carpet kit installed with pics.
Thanks again everyone for making SAS #2 such a cool gathering. Looking forward to #3.
Casey..

20180915_192132.jpg

20180915_192215.jpg

Finally had a chance to get the Bowfin Cruisers rack installed. Super nice product. I have had the carpet to install for a couple of weeks now but the throw out bearing took a dump on the way home from the shop the other day. So once I get a new clutch set installed I will ge the DNP carpet kit installed with pics.
Thanks again everyone for making SAS #2 such a cool gathering. Looking forward to #3.
Casey..

View attachment 1795690

View attachment 1795691

Not really a fan of roof racks, have always removed them immediately when I have bought a vehicle that comes with one. However that looks really really good, might even add to the look of the rig, maybe ;)

A little bit like a landcruiser version of this

5f94a178c886d622ac5876cb8d5ef873--military-haircuts-short-cuts.jpg

That looks really sharp!!!

Not really a fan of roof racks, have always removed them immediately when I have bought a vehicle that comes with one. However that looks really really good, might even add to the look of the rig, maybe ;)

A little bit like a landcruiser version of this

5f94a178c886d622ac5876cb8d5ef873--military-haircuts-short-cuts.jpg

How'd you know that my haircut looks like that?

Looks Awsome Casey! Clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom