Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tried to PM you, but was not allowed. I am interested in your '85 60, I would like to see if it is a better starting point than the one I have. Please PM me.
Howdy. I don't know why you could not PM me. My internet satellite is used up at home so I am at Safeway to collect emails, sorry about that. I should have new access tomorrow so we could continue on from there....or my phone number is 763-4567. Best to call me after 1:00 in the afternoon till 10:00pm as I have a bad case of insomnia. I should be back home after 5:00 today. This rig is just as I posted it, yup it could be a case of finish her up, put in emu's and such. There are awesome to get off road although I know she has never been. Thanx for the reply

Howdy. I don't know why you could not PM me. My internet satellite is used up at home so I am at Safeway to collect emails, sorry about that. I should have new access tomorrow so we could continue on from there....or my phone number is 763-4567. Best to call me after 1:00 in the afternoon till 10:00pm as I have a bad case of insomnia. I should be back home after 5:00 today. This rig is just as I posted it, yup it could be a case of finish her up, put in emu's and such. There are awesome to get off road although I know she has never been. Thanx for the reply
Thanks! I'll give you a call Saturday, sorry I missed you today.

Anyone have or know anyone that is selling a 100 series? Just moved to Montana yesterday and my wife's ford edge has been problematic and I want to get her a 100 since mine is running great still. I posted on the classifieds but figured I might get some hits on a local forum as well.

Thanks,

Bob

FREE 3rd row lx450 seats. Tan in great condition. I've had them out for 5 years and have never used them since.

PLEASE COME AND TAKE THEM

Located in bozeman

Anyone have or know anyone that is selling a 100 series? Just moved to Montana yesterday and my wife's ford edge has been problematic and I want to get her a 100 since mine is running great still. I posted on the classifieds but figured I might get some hits on a local forum as well.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob-

@bagochips76 had a 100 for sale, maybe send him a PM. I have also seen a black one south of the intersection of I-90 at the Belgrade exit... sort of near the ACE hardware. It's been there a while so I bet it is either priced high or something might be amiss.

I tried to PM you, but was not allowed. I am interested in your '85 60, I would like to see if it is a better starting point than the one I have. Please PM me.
SOLD

Thanks,

Bob

Try checking out Peak Cars, peakcars.com, they are one of the used dealers in town that regularly has a solid selection of Toyota 4x4's. Including 100 series and Lexus LX470's.

I’ve got a poly fuel tank that fits FJ40s with the tank under the seat, I can deliver between Missoula and Helena this weekend, or Zoo to Kalispell next weekend. $75

D96DAFFB-6520-42D6-BEE4-9CAD0FA3B573.jpeg
DC217A48-D756-40B1-85AF-AE1B442BA1C0.jpeg
4294AF96-DB17-4E9D-BB6A-87E5EA52C29A.jpeg

200 series stock rims, 100 series stock running boards, used 200 series OME suspension and shocks, and a set of Vintiques smoothies rims. Look for them over in classifieds. PM me with questions.

Set of 5 Cooper ST MAXX 255/85/16 tires (33x10.5-ish). These tires are in decent shape with plenty of tread left, but have certainly been wheeled a couple of times. They have about 33,000 miles on them and I siped them last year with no problems. Asking $300 OBO. Thanks!

Have a stock radiator for an FJ40 4 core used about 1 year changed out for an aluminum radiator, has a few bent fins from a power steering cooler, 100 bucks??

Hey guys and gals. I am selling my two month old Maggiolina Grand Tour size small. It's in perfect condition with the exception of a few bugs on the front. I did spend some nights in it, but on my own matress. The pillows are still in their wrappers. I'm in Bozeman, MT. Firm price of $2400.

1001181742.jpg

1001181742a.jpg

I have a set of stock-as-a-rock running boards for an ‘03 LC. Can deliver to Billings. Make an offer.

Hey i'm on the hunt for 1 of 2 items. I'm looking for either:

a spare 16" rim that would fit a 2nd gen Tacoma

or

a Spare tire size 285/70/17. Any condition that has tread and holds air is welcome.

Please let me know if you have either of these things. Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom