Introduce yourself. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Everyone:

'94 FZJ80 (replaced my '87 FJ60, still sad I had to sell it)
Shane Fuhrman
Silverton, Colorado

IMG_2653.JPG

The one that got away:
IMG_9209.JPG

Hello everyone!
Some of you I already know and some I just met.
Looking forward to meeting the rest. I’m back in CO after two years in FL. Good to be home.
JC Dills
Durango CO.

84 60 series previously owned
92 80 series started building in 2001
Air locked and too many other things to list

22C44D1C-C414-4CB2-BE3D-C02AF5A4FBF5.jpeg

2B13713D-03DD-41E5-8C19-AC9CCB2AE7C4.jpeg

Hey guys! My names Tucker Houston, I have met most of you over the years but I figured I would post on here since I never did.
I lived in Durango, CO for years and grew up in Pagosa as well. I own a 1986 FJ60 that is my daily driver. I work as a home designer and project manager. Most of my work is in California but some of it is in Colorado. So I bounce back and forth from project to project. But SW Colorado is still home. :beer:

ih8mudmoab2.jpg
ih8mudmoab3.jpg

Hey guys, my name is Ryan Nott and I am new to the Land Cruiser ownership. Would love to meet everyone and get some good references here locally for troubleshooting and other random things. I have a 1983 FJ60 that is my daily and weekend warrior. I wait tables and go to the Fort full time as well as working up at purg. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

cruiser-1.jpg

Hey all just moved to Durango from Denver Oct 28th. Dont have a LC just an old s***box 4Runner, met a nice guy back in July when I was house shopping who told me tha name of this group then I promptly forgot and took me until now to track it back down. Hoping to meet and wheel with some Yota peeps now that I am living in wheeling heaven. My friends and I run a Toyota based off-roading media page and film an adventure each summer. Hope to make it to your next monthly dinner.

_DSC5676.jpg

Hello all, just bought a place in Durango last week, will be back in town Thanksgiving week......would like to meet some of you if possible. My rig is on the right.

Kevin
IMG_1241-edit.jpg

welcome guys

Russel Boone - Durango. 1987 Stardust Silver FJ60. Didn't know you guys were out there. :)

20200203_104231.jpg

20200201_175056.jpg

Ill be back in DRO, in April, God willing.

Hello, I hope all are doing well. I am now living in Durango for the time being. If any of you are doing a local trail run anytime soon, would it be possible for me to join. Please let me know. Kevin

Anyone in the area?
View attachment 803931 Corbet Hoover - Durango CO
Owner - Speski OffRoad LTD

1997 FZJ80
1976 FJ40 - a project with no progres
Hello, I hope all are doing well. I am now living in Durango for the time being. If any of you are doing a local trail run anytime soon, would it be possible for me to join. Please let me know. Kevin
It would be nice to meet some other people in the area and learn from you all. I am currently restoring an FJ40 in Dolores. Jeff

Anyone in the area?

It would be nice to meet some other people in the area and learn from you all. I am currently restoring an FJ40 in Dolores. Jeff
I'm just outside of Durango, about half way to Bayfield. Working on a LM7/NV4500 frame off of my 74 FJ40. Well, actually just started collecting swap parts.

LM7.jpg

NV4500 complete.jpg

NV4500 new parts.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom