Is your 80 your favorite vehicle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 97 LX450 is my favorite and first never sell vehicle. The reliability and versatility it provides allows me to have other purpose built vehicles that are far less practical. It's been a mall cruiser on DUBs, daily driver on 33s, winter only vehicle on knobby retreads and was treated as a glorified farm truck for a few years before I bought the 97 Cruiser to use as a wheeler and wood hauler. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it at any moment and drive 2k miles on a trip. Bought it with 26k on the odo and now has 274k on it. This truck and I have been through 19 years together.

1st Love and FAVORITE
PC210521.JPG

Went through a tuner phase with a 350Z ... will never sell this one either. Here with twin turbos and 600+whp
2010 motorama 4.jpg

As it sits now with LS2 swap. Never sell #2 even though the wife hates it.
CASS3.jpg

Tried a German phase and added an E46 M3 LSB convertible. Promised myself that this one stays very close to stock. Never sell #3
20130525_131022.jpg

My current love that seems to be consuming all my time lately. Don't see ever selling this one either. Man, my wife is super tolerant.
IMG_0614[1].jpg

I love my 80 but I also want a troopy.

added an E46 M3 LSB convertible

Awesome. Always liked and wanted a LSB E46. Prices are starting to come up a bit, so I might have to bite the bullet. My wife is pretty tolerant, but I just don't have the space for anything else.

Sweet fleet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom