Thunderer trac grip tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chinese

Ive seen tow truck running them and both one on highway one in north carolina had flats. remember the lil lightning thingie.

actually have these on my truck, they are awesome for the price, I have 285/75R16, clean out real nice, are not too loud, 10ply, so far so good.

And they hold up the truck very well, whether they are on the spindle or not!

I recently bought these for a 2000 LC, size 285/75R16, They balanced without issue and are surprisingly quiet on the highway. They sound more like an A/T instead of a M/T. So far, no issues in the wet or dry. They do get floaty round the 80mph mark (something to keep in mind if you have a heavy foot) but for $150/ea (I've even seen them around $130/ea) they are definitely worth it imo.

Damn with 19 inches of tread depth they will never wear out either.:cool:

I sell the hell out of Thunderers. Particularly the car tires but also have a lot of fleet customers running them on vans and trucks. Definitely my favorite cheap tire brand. They also come with a one year road hazard warranty for free no questions asked. I've swapped out a few and had no issues and it's never been the fault of the tire.. Always hitting something or running it flat.

I haven't driven the MTs on anything but I sold one set of them and they looked pretty nice and no complaints from the customer. If I had a cheap beater I'd definitely run them.

Update on my previous comment: I have been running them for almost a month and they've handle mud extremely well (mainly red and grey clay in our area) and have performed well in heavy rain. I like them so much that I'm probably to put a set on my wife's Wrangler (she likes them too which is a plus).

Had mine a while now. I'd take them over Duratracs. Even if they were the same price.

Running them and they are very capable. 80mph no problem, snow and rain- np and loves mud.

20210416_163512_HDR.jpg

20201113_104150.jpg

20210313_115126_HDR~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom