Just saying Hi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chrisek

LC noob
GOLD Star
Threads
Hey all, new here. Living in Nashville and bought myself a nice 10 footer out of Dallas recently. As soon as I can figure out how to upload pic will do so.

It is an 01 LX470 with 188k miles. Fortunately it ended up having 11 pages of previous Lexus service. Changed all the fluids and had the timing belt done. Some other minor stuff to do before winter hits.

I’ll be using it primarily on road but hopefully in big snow across the Rockies and Sierra Nevadas over the winter. Got a spare set of (stock) wheels and have some Blizzaks ordered. Not really looking into mods at this time, just cleaning up the interior (steering wheels, leather on seat cushions). And figuring out how to play an iPod through the stereo.

In any case, enjoying lurking and reading here.

It is partnering up with a 2010 Fit for car duties, but my main rides are my Goldwing, SuperDuke, and KTM 500.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to this easy!

Ok, figured out how to add media.

You can see it came with some aftermarket wheels. Wrong offset, hammered/chunking tires, just wrong.

Didn’t stop me from driving the 800 miles home though

Ended up getting 2 sets of stock wheels from a great guy in Birmingham. Everything is coming around.

Welcome. I am relatively new here as well but it's a great place to ask questions after searching ;)
I'm in the same boat as you, we have a relatively new Honda to handle the "perfect reliability" role as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom