Diagrams for E-brake shoes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!!!

Replacing all my rear e-brake shoes and springs/hardware. Google and YouTube are surprisingly void of good documentation on this.

Anyone have tips/diagrams? Driver side is intact, passenger is all removed.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a FSM? A factory manual is the most important tool you can own to keep your Landcruiser operating properly. The rigging procedure is detailed and important to proper park brake function.

Last edited:
Do you have a FSM? A factory manual is the most important tool you can own o keep your Landcruiser operating properly. The rigging procedure is detailed and important to proper park brake function.

I don't. I need to get one!

Taking pictures with a phone camera (even some video) is a really good idea BEFORE ripping things to bits :)

cheers,
george.

Will this help?

Fj80 Parking Brake.jpg

Google parking brake not e brake next time, looks like the pic posted should do it for ya!

Yes! Thanks everyone. You know what also helps??? WHEN O'REILLEYS SELLS YOU THE RIGHT HARDWARE KIT. I was fighting with the pins the other night. Got it swapped out today. Tonight it is beers and brakes.

Well it took some trial and error, but we have success! Looks like rainbow bright threw up in there. I will be doing a write up and posting it on my blog.

44843656991_9a6a16165b_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom