New Italian Leather Steering Wheel Covers in Oak (Tan) and Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Came here from your Facebook post. 1996 LX450 badly in need of new shifter cover. It's so cracked and horrible. Ha. Let me know when you finish wheel rewraps and want to do shifters. Drivers arm elbow rest could be cool too (might be able to clean up but looks pretty warn).

After I did the first prototype, I worked with the seamstress to produce tighter and flatter seams. I’m glad to see yours look so well done! Nice and flat!

I was very careful to make sure that the flaps inside got folded back so one went to each side rather than stacked on top of each other. I lined them up on the original seems too so they dropped into that indent a little. Was not thrilled about the Chrisfix method of cutting a notch in the foam so was really happy the seams laid down the way they did.

I have one cover left, which has a very small imperfection on one of the front spokes. They can be seen in the picture below. $120, shipped to the continental United States. PM me if you are interested in it, or simply respond to this post.

0209510E-4C0B-477B-A21C-867F0ADDF1F7.jpeg

How long till the next batch? If it’s a while I’ll take the one with the imperfection.

Looks like someone got to it about 10 minutes before you. Sorry!

Next batch is less than 2 weeks out.

No, they will not.

That being said, I am in the process of making covers for 100 Series. I will make a new thread in the 100 series section once I am getting close.

How long till the next batch? If it’s a while I’ll take the one with the imperfection.

This is sold, BTW.

Also:

I am in the process of getting the grey matched. Once I get the leather, I will likely update this thread and the title as well. Those who have PM'd interest will be contacted.

The 3rd batch is now ready. I will be contacting those who expressed interest in purchasing one. That being said, there are several that are still up for grabs. As usual, PM me, or respond to this thread if you would like one.

Yes, I'll take one in Oak also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom