1960 FJ25 Trayback (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sourced a glovebox door of an early 60's model with the correct hinges. I will need to fill the holes after the plate is removed.

received_208112159915932.jpeg

received_333630760529081.jpeg

Vader light "bracket" looks like a piece cut from the bottom of an early 40 dash panel.

Last edited:
I think the only hole is the big hole for the whole thing, which mounts upside down in a hole that is part of the dash. Later years mounted it near the glove box. Yours looks like it was just cut out of the dash.

Yep, that "bracket" is a hunk o' dash (not that I've ever done that).

Have been extremely busy with work and study so progress has been very slow. Sourced a few more parts, bits and bobs. Its amazing to think how many bits and pieces have been removed over the years. The farmer i bought this off had used it as a parts car. Dash cluster has been sent away for repair and should be back early next month. Will be removing the seats, and steering wheel next for restoration.

Not sure Archie. The old guy i bought it off said it came out of an FJ45v. Had a look at the numbers on my Jack Chart and it appears to be early 60... just not that of a Landcruiser. Maybe a DA6000 truck or Stout? Its a lot taller than the FJ40 2 ton jack.

Looks awesome anyways, will come handy in garage. Best part is you wont be afraid of actually using it rather than leaving it in toolbox. You have done well in a short time collecting these rare gems. All of them are great finds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom