White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I jumped on this today. Thanks for the discount.

ordered a set in raw steel a few days ago. Could use the cat protection altered if possible. I have a universal cat and it passes over the frame.

Thanks
Thank you for your order! I'm not sure if we can help with that. If you email a few photos so we can determine the cat location, we may be able to alter the skid area. No promises though.

Loving these....
IMG_3113.JPG

they came Pc'ed and the hardware is SS - my wife loved them, and I think for my use the 10 degree was perfect...

E

Yeah I have to get the step right for :princess: and dogs, 10 degree option seems the way to go

Wow , my Sliders showed up today and that was fast ! They were scheduled to be here in early October, but I had called to see if I could get them sooner. They said they'd try . They also said they give me the free upgrade for the DOM bars from the HREW ones I had ordered ! well they showed up this morning weeks ahead of schedule ! I highly recommend WKO and their excellent customer service ! What a pleasurable experience dealing with this outfit !!!

Got my sliders in Friday morning, primed 'em Friday afternoon, painted 'em on Saturday, and installed 'em on Sunday (today).
Now if the weather would cooperate and drop the temperatures into the low 90's or somewhere thereabouts, I could go and see how easily rattle can paint scrapes off.
YeeHaw!

Wow , my Sliders showed up today and that was fast ! They were scheduled to be here in early October, but I had called to see if I could get them sooner. They said they'd try . They also said they give me the free upgrade for the DOM bars from the HREW ones I had ordered ! well they showed up this morning weeks ahead of schedule ! I highly recommend WKO and their excellent customer service ! What a pleasurable experience dealing with this outfit !!!
THanks!!

Got my sliders in Friday morning, primed 'em Friday afternoon, painted 'em on Saturday, and installed 'em on Sunday (today).
Now if the weather would cooperate and drop the temperatures into the low 90's or somewhere thereabouts, I could go and see how easily rattle can paint scrapes off.
YeeHaw!
Right on! Sounds like desert living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom