CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.21.2018 ☼Help needed☼ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.21.2018

☼ I will be out of town for the meeting anyone able to run the September meeting @Dimples :D

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Discuss choices and determine next months item for the DOTM
  • New business

Out of town for the meeting as well

maybe Abigail as she's doing the run end of September?

My wife (Kruiser Kat) and I would love to attend sometime, but 7:30 PM is a bit late for a drive down from Dewey-Humboldt (near Prescott Valley) and then back again. But, someday we'll be sure to join you.

Last edited:
hey anyone coming to meeting with an 80 equipped with a set of Phil's front swaybar disconnects? Wanna make sure I've got mine installed correctly. So I'll drive it to meeting if I can take advantage of any local knowledge with Phil absent.

hey anyone coming to meeting with an 80 equipped with a set of Phil's front swaybar disconnects? Wanna make sure I've got mine installed correctly. So I'll drive it to meeting if I can take advantage of any local knowledge with Phil absent.

I have them on my 80 Todd - I Should be there

Last edited:
I can. I just got it registered. will you be there?

In town for a few days, if I make it depends on what tomorrow brings. My 3rd generation 4Runner is sitting in the garage full of stuff that belongs to the rescue my wife belongs too and a dead battery from sitting all summer. Only other vehicle driving here is our Sequoia. While 4WD certainly not something I go four wheeling in. Don't want to get laughed at.:rolleyes:

Anyone stopping by CBT today before the meeting? I have 4 bushings prepaid sitting at the parts counter and would appreciate anyone giving them a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom