Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Edgestar 63qt fridge for sale. It is about 4 years old, and works fine. It runs on 12v or 110. Tell your SO it is the backup fridge on holidays! The digital readout is not 100% functioning; a "7" looks like a "1" (the upper most line on the readout is burned out, and has been since it was new). I believe replacements are available from Edgestar. I simply downsized to a smaller fridge.

Handles and tie down anchors have been upgraded (steel is real!)

I also have a homemade fridge slide to bolt into an 80 with heavy duty tie downs available.

I have a homemade mylar cover as well, it isn't terribly pretty, nor functional, so I never use it.

sold sold sold sold sold

IMG_20180905_155907053_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180905_155922507.jpg

IMG_20180905_155942466_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Tundra rack, ARB awning and Tepui Autana w/Annex:

I have a Tepui Autana RTT (2-3 person), a tent annex, a powdercoated rack for a 2007+ Tundra, and 6.5' ARB awning package. No drilling, and it can be installed/ removed by two strong individuals in 5 minutes.

Tent is approx 3yo, in very good shape, the cover is 4 months old. The annex is in very good shape ( 1 small seperated seam where the tent meets the floor on the vehicle side)

ARB awning is 3 months old. Excellent/like new condition.

Rack is about 8 months old. It can tie into the Tundra's bed rail system very easily via T- nuts (incuded), or a traditional clamp (not included). The rack width is 62 5/8". It can work on all Tundra bed lengths.

In the pictures, you can see a bike mounted to the rear of the tent. I can include the bike mounts as well for an interested buyer. Traction boards are simply strapped to the rack; no specific mounting points, but they are very secure as pictured. There are 4 additional threaded vertical mounting points below the awning mount for additional accessories (shovel/maxtrax, etc). The rack is high enough to give standing clearance under the awning, yet still offer excellent visibility using the rearview mirror. The tent extends about 6" above cab height

********TENT SOLD**********
Tundra Alstrom.jpeg

Tundra E Glacier.jpeg

Tepui interior.jpeg

Tundra Fishlake, UT.jpeg

Tundra with tent, aspens.jpeg

Last edited:

I have a Tepui Autana RTT (2-3 person), a tent annex, a powdercoated rack for a 2007+ Tundra, and 6.5' ARB awning package. No drilling, and it can be installed/ removed by two strong individuals in 5 minutes.

Tent is approx 3yo, in very good shape, the cover is 4 months old. The annex is in very good shape ( 1 small seperated seam where the tent meets the floor on the vehicle side)

Rack is about 8 months old. It can tie into the Tundra's bed rail system very easily via T- nuts (incuded), or a traditional clamp (not included). The rack width is 62 5/8". It can work on all Tundra bed lengths.

In the pictures, you can see a bike mounted to the rear of the tent. I can include the bike mounts as well for an interested buyer. Traction boards are simply strapped to the rack; no specific mounting points, but they are very secure as pictured. There are 4 additional threaded vertical mounting points below the awning mount for additional accessories (shovel/maxtrax, etc). The rack is high enough to give standing clearance under the awning, yet still offer excellent visibility using the rearview mirror. The tent extends about 6" above cab height

Located in Flagstaff, AZ. $1600 for the package, not looking to part it out at this time (This is the price it is listed with on ExPo and CL. Willing to make a deal with paid CSC members)

View attachment 1782842

View attachment 1782843

View attachment 1782844

View attachment 1782845

View attachment 1782846

I'd be interested in the awning if you end up parting out...

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

$250 - (5) 16" 100 series rims
(4) 285/75R16 BFG KO A/T tires (Used, no plugs, but have some trail wear, 4 years old)
(1) Factory Spare

Located in Phx/Chandler

I have the 4 hubcaps with the toyota logo plastidipped black

The rims look like this:
73620a71-dee1-4783-9539-900d7260e3aa-jpeg.1662422

These are in my backyard, who wants them? I think 250 is fair?
upload_2018-9-8_9-50-51.png

Last edited:
Looking for a driver's side (left) mirror for an 1995 80 series. White preferred.

I am now willing to part out this package for those that have expressed interest (@Azmantra, @1Louder, @TexAZ)

ARB awning: ****SOLD****
Tepui Tent with Annex: ***SOLD***
Truck Rack with awning brackets: ***SOLD***

Located in Flagstaff, AZ. $1600 for the package, not looking to part it out at this time (This is the price it is listed with on ExPo and CL. Willing to make a deal with paid CSC members)

View attachment 1782842

View attachment 1782843

View attachment 1782844

View attachment 1782845

View attachment 1782846

Last edited:
Have a one month old tyco radiator for a 93+ Land cruiser. I removed the nipple for the throttle body coolant hose and plugged it do to fitting it on my 3fe equipped cruiser. I'm sure you could replace with a screw in barbed fitting if needed. Make me a reasonable offer.
IMG_20180908_144727.jpg
IMG_20180908_144710.jpg
IMG_20180908_144713.jpg

Also have a modified black hub fan clutch for a 93+ land cruiser. I bought this from a member her and I can't for the life of me remember his name. I purchased this with out knowing how different the fan clutches are from the 3fe to the 1fz-fe. Asking 100 as that is what I paid
IMG_20180908_144743.jpg
IMG_20180908_144737.jpg

U-Bolts for a FJ-40 Axle. The bolts are not stressed, as the SOR skid plates bent (I'm not impressed, but..).

U-Bolts are $5 each ($20 Total + the ride), and I'll throw in the SOR Plates for free - you can stiffen them up yourself.

Also have a BRAND NEW set of Brake Pads for FJ-40/50/60/70s I just bought from Cruiser Outfitters. They cost me $37, I'll sell them for $25 plus the ride. I inadvertently bought the wrong pads (I have minitruck calipers).
DSC01427 (Medium).JPG
DSC01428 (Medium).JPG

Rocky

DSC01429 (Medium).JPG

DSC01430 (Medium).JPG

DSC01438 (Medium).JPG

Stock Springs off 91 FJ80 with 149k miles. Fronts are 9.25 wraps. $50 for just the fronts or $80 for the set. Located in Pinetop but can arrange for delivery or pickup in PHX metro.
IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4871.JPG

Last edited:
FOR SALE: 1997 FZJ80 TLC Collectors Ed. Black/Grey 225K miles – Magic Dial Equipped
This rig has been in the club for more than 9 years and hope to find it a good home here again. It is definitely a wheeling rig, not a show rig. It has some significant pin striping and tree rubs. No rust and it’s very solid mechanically. Not perfect but with some minor fixes it could be a stalwart in our wheeling community for a long time to come. We made the major repairs because we thought we’d have this rig for a long time. CBTs reputation speaks for itself on the HG and other engine work. Life shifted so it’s time to pass it along. If you are interested, please feel free to PM me. Pictures coming soon.

CSC price $9800 firm - Soon to be Craigslist price $11,250

Details:

Toyota Factory Lockers (Front & Rear)
Grey Leather, wood gain dash trim
Longfield front axle shafts
2.5” OME Lift
Trail Gear Welded Sliders
Hell Roaring Dual Batt setup
Newer 35” tires BFG
Aux Power to rear for amp or Puma
OBD2 Scan gauge
New Radiator
Replaced Visors – Lexus
CB/FM antenna
New Battery
Uniden CB
Work done by CBT within last 2K miles:
New Head gasket - top engine gasket kit
Decked the head, lapped the valves, installed valve seals
Injectors cleaned and balanced
Cleaned front of engine, resealed the oil pump o-ring and front crank seal
Replaced leaking crank sensor
New intake boot
Fuel Filter
Replaced heater hoses incl PHH hose and pipe
New fan belts

Known issues:
Window tracks stick at times
Driver rear door lock actuator inop
Stock spare tire size (will include newer 315/75/16)
Front right inner axle seal leaking (needs a re-seal)
Driver’s seat (have GAMIVITI kit to fix)

Additional history:
New sunroof installed in 2008
New windshield installed in 2015, but not a new seal. Will need a new seal on next one.
New power steering pump installed about 22k miles ago.
CB radio speaker in engine bay, bumper whip antenna
Newer master cylinder, newer stainless brake lines newer calipers.
Drive train – PO repaired drive shaft and u-joints. Drive line angle fixed. Rear upper control arms are adjustable and adjusted better for drive line. Replaced the bushings on the lowers. Diff fluid change out, synthetic. Longfield axle. New axle seals done. Done in 2015. Springs are the heavies. Shocks/lift were done in 2008.

Cheers,
Norm
what no pictures? I'll be sorry to see this one leave our hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom