LifeSaver portable water filter Jerrycan- September Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outer Limit Supply

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.outerlimitsupply.com
While on the Rubicon we experienced a slight hiccup... Yep, you guessed it, we ran low on water. Since our return we've been looking for a convenient/versatile solution and we believe found it. So to introduce it we've decided to launch a group buy. This is a package deal and it comes with the following items:
  • (1) Lifesaver Jerrycan 20000uf
  • (1) Shower Attachment
  • (1) 5 pack of activated carbon filters
Normally this package would run $276.97 + shipping so how about a GB price of $235.42 and we'll include shipping!!!

If our math is correct, that's $.04/gal of purified water on the go. This GB will run through the end of September.

LINK TO PURCHASE: LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 20000UF (3 Piece Kit)

Now for the details:

Lifesaver Jerrycan 20000uf:
A robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,282 US gallons of clean drinking water. If you have a water source you’ll never run dry and never run the risk of life-threatening dehydration.

In a rush or have nightfall approaching rapidly? The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres (4.887 US gals) of water so you can grab questionable water on the go and purify it at camp. Designed to support group expeditions, overlanding adventures, or those living off-grid.

In addition to drinking water, the Lifesaver shower attachment is an excellent solution for bathing and cleaning dishes; eliminating the risk of viruses, bacteria, cysts, and parasites.

WEIGHT:
9.59 lbs.
DIMENSIONS 36 x 18 x 51 cm

That's really cool. I forgot water on a camping trip and had to use a drip filter that took a long time. This will be really convenient!

That's really cool. I forgot water on a camping trip and had to use a drip filter that took a long time. This will be really convenient!

We too made it through the Con with a drip filter. It worked but 9/10 times the Sun was hitting the clean water container because it took quite awhile. Not to mention the occasional clog factor.

PS: We will be shipping these out as orders come in. Hopefully a few will check back in prior to the sale ending.

Great deal... what would be the color on these ?
Standard Blue ?

Thanks !!!

If you look at this as a tool to help improve your families' chance of survival....you don't have to look to long.

You can last weeks without food, but only a few days without water.

Thank You, order placed !

If you look at this as a tool to help improve your families' chance of survival....you don't have to look to long.

You can last weeks without food, but only a few days without water.

Agreed!

Thank You, order placed !

Got it, thank you for the support!

I was reminded of the need to have water for emergency prep reasons. I like the fact that you can keep it filled with fresh water or even river water and it will still come out great.

Hot off the press from the manufacturer:

"As for the recent certifications on the 20K jerrycans, they EXCEEDED NSF P248 Military Operations Microbiological Water Purifiers and the first to have done so for small unit operations! The Jerrycan colors were designed and the exact DoD Pantone range for Army Green and Tan and meet MilSpec operations."

So what does this mean? MORE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!!! Standby for the website to be updated.

Lifesaver Colors.PNG

I really like this, hope to get one before end of month.

Order placed!
Nice touch with the video. The wife didn’t even finish watching it.
“Just get me one! They are so cool”.

Order placed!
Nice touch with the video. The wife didn’t even finish watching it.
“Just get me one! They are so cool”.

Order received & thank you. The quality of these Jerrycans is second to none. The fact that they designed them to throw out of airplanes is a bonus regarding durability!

I'd love to hear your thoughts when it arrives so please report back.

Last edited:
I got a chance to look at the product today at the Rising Sun Rally here in Colorado. Really well made! I have a jerry can that is pretty flimsy for holding water. This one has two areas to strap it down. The pump mechanism locked really well and pressure held. Nice product! I like the color choices but in talking to someone - "blue" seems to equal "water" so that was the choice they made. I can see their point.

The fact that it makes it damn near impossible to run out of fresh water should definitely impact one's thinking in areas's where natural/man made disasters are high possibilities.... simply because of geography.

Thought I throw a quick video up explaining some of the features of the Jerrycans. Sale ends 9/30 or when we run out of stock... FYI, many are headed to the Carolina's so don't wait!

Last edited:
Received this yesterday.
First impressions:
-OH YEAH! Tuff sucker-bill! This should last the rest of my life, barring any unforeseen events.
-shower head attachment is a wife/daughter approved BONUS!
-appears and feels very well made.

I did not find an owners/instruction manual in the packaging, just the individual instructions for the shower head and carbon pucks.
I did NOT look inside the jerry can yet though. I haven't put water in it, as I want to make sure I have read the instructions first.
I will check out the LifeSaver website to see if they are available there.

Pleased so far!
Thank you Outer Limit Supply!

Last edited:
Is there any left? don't care what color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom