64-66 rear Toyota emblem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm not sure how many have seen these yet, @red66toy . I've sold a few dozen of them, but since most (all?) of the rigs owned by the buyers seem to be in various stages of restoration, the one I applied to my own '64 FST yesterday may well be the first one.

I've received some interest in the last couple of days in a possible new batch, people who are interested should go to this sales thread - Repro Toyota stickers for FJ40 (45?) rear sill

There is also a thread in the 25 forum with info on the correct location for these stickers. Rear sill sticker location - share your data

img_1329-jpg.1791605

img_1328-jpg.1791604

Last edited:
The reflective material used is the same as used for date stickers on license plates, so the same prep and technique should be used. Surface of the sill should be clean and dry. Since this is larger than a license tab, apply it carefully from one side to avoid trapping air bubbles. That's about the extent of it.

As for location, there is a thread in the 25 forum where we researched that. Rear sill sticker location - share your data

Wait list for another batch is almost full, just 1 more needed. Link to the sales thread is in my signature.

Last edited:
The reflective material used is the same as used for date stickers on license plates, so the same prep and technique should be used. Surface of the sill should be clean and dry. Since this is larger than a license tab, apply it carefully from one side to avoid trapping air bubbles. That's about the extent of it.

As for location, there is a thread in the 25 forum where we researched that. Rear sill sticker location - share your data
Thanks! That is super helpful. I’m going to put it on when I get back to the cruiser. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom