Has nobody built a cage for their hundy yet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do it.

podvin-4-jpg.1475609

Slee’s Blueberry... there’s an album in there of just the roll cage.

Slee - Project Trucks
Looks pretty chintzy to be honest. Better than nothing, I guess? But lots of rectangulation. Like what the heck is this?

SAS100_143.jpg

I know nothing about it except that it was built over 10 yrs ago.

We did a cage in the truck since we had to have one to run Ultimate Adventure. It was a compromise between strength and requirement for the event vs. crowding the interior so much that it was a pita to use the vehicle. We mostly concentrated on reinforcing the front A pillars since most Land Cruiser I have seen in a roll over collapsed the A pillars so we wanted additional strength for that area. It was by no means a cage to pass Nascar tech.

We did a cage in the truck since we had to have one to run Ultimate Adventure. It was a compromise between strength and requirement for the event vs. crowding the interior so much that it was a pita to use the vehicle. We mostly concentrated on reinforcing the front A pillars since most Land Cruiser I have seen in a roll over collapsed the A pillars so we wanted additional strength for that area. It was by no means a cage to pass Nascar tech.
Fair enough but it seems some triangles would have been your friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom