Burris Valley Ranch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Looks like we will be going to Burris Valley Ranch Nov 8-11. Post up here for questions and info for that weekend. Disclaimer: I've never been there nor do I know much about the place. Hopefully the ones that have been there will chime in. Big rocks I hear.

When I reserved my RV spot Roland said they don’t take credit cards so bring cash.

According to the calendar on their website they are not open that weekend unless you've got that big of a group going that they are opening for you guys.

Not sure if this is a special weekend or not, but they are open. Rezzies are made.

DISCLAIMER....Cottonland has nothing to do with this ride.....besides going & wheeling.....NO responsiblities!

BVR is 30 minutes to the closest food, fuel, parts. Bring all that you need. The last 15 minutes of the drive is a dirt road that shook the taillight out of the pocket in my trailer.

Rocks are big and holes are bigger, cell phone reception sucks, $25/day to wheel, primitive camping and some RV hookups on site (can’t remember cost). Roland Bal manages the offroad side of the ranch and does a fantastic job. If you can, fall in behind him to see more of the park. As easy to get lost as Clayton. Very few mild trails. Primarily medium-hard and hard-hard trails.

My two pennies, and they were free of charge to ya

BVR is 30 minutes to the closest food, fuel, parts. Bring all that you need. The last 15 minutes of the drive is a dirt road that shook the taillight out of the pocket in my trailer.

Rocks are big and holes are bigger, cell phone reception sucks, $25/day to wheel, primitive camping and some RV hookups on site (can’t remember cost). Roland Bal manages the offroad side of the ranch and does a fantastic job. If you can, fall in behind him to see more of the park. As easy to get lost as Clayton. Very few mild trails. Primarily medium-hard and hard-hard trails.

My two pennies, and they were free of charge to ya

damn. @jrob we may need your Dad and a plane like when we went to Alaska.

damn. @jrob we may need your Dad and a plane like when we went to Alaska.
Lol, this made laugh.
But, I agree!....I have him calling frank now to see if they are available!....

There's enough room for a plane airdrop. Would be the most badass thing that ranch has ever seen. Ya'll should do it!!!

Open invite??? :bounce:

Is anyone off Monday the 12th like me and, I assume, Bodean?

If so, anyone planning on or want to stay and wheel Sunday or Monday? Could move over to Clayton for a day if we're wheeled out at BVR.

I'm sure I'm headed home Sunday. My buggy will be on Jrobs trailer anyway.

Who can meet DNP and bring a tailgate for Ardenne's 100 series to me?

You mean this tailgate?

B08DE7D3-36B7-440C-B236-E726587151B0.jpeg

You sir are awesome. Along with Price and the whole damned bunch of yall.

Well let’s see pictures.....

Gotta live through you all since I haven’t been out wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom