Labor Day Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's that time again to Share the Love!

Please post any Labor Day sales (adding a link would be awesome)

This thread includes Labor Day sales as well as Labor Day purchases so we can all enjoy.

It's that time again to Share the Love!

Please post any Labor Day sales (adding a link would be awesome)

This thread includes Labor Day sales as well as Labor Day purchases so we can all enjoy.

I got some new tools and some new toys... nothing really labor day sale related though :/
Hakko soldering station is on the way and I got a new mechanical keyboard to start off the semester in style...

upload_2018-8-29_21-26-3.png

I think I just showed how much of a nerd I am...

I'll own it :rofl:

You are in AZ? Ever go to the CSC meetings? I've been meaning to go but something or other comes up everytime
I haven't been to any of the get togethers and basically have the same excuse. I lurk on the CSC club page sometimes and have met a couple of the long time members.

Passenger Harmonic Balancer Skid Plate is 40% off through 5LEE this month:grinpimp:

I am also awaiting sales to pass on to my cousin who cant figure out what mod to do first....maybe a suspension sale will help him

Ok4wd has roof racks up to $100 off ARB, Rhino, Baja

Got the email but didn't see any detail on the homepage

I'll be heading to Shreveport LA to find some parts for my toyotas. The junk yard chain located in Shreveport gives 50% off on any part on the labor day! This is my 3 day solo trip from west TX to east. Cruiser is loading up with sleeping and cooking equipments.

Discount Tire is offering a 10% rebate on any four tires or rims.

And if you buy it through eBay another 10% cash back through EBay. Did that 2 days ago with a set of KO2.

MLO main line overland

Dobinson lifts on sale or buy any of the other brands they sell over $1k and get a $100 gift card.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom