Falken Wildpeak at3w ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about putting on some falken wildpeak at3w on my '92 80-Series anyone have any experience with these? or suggestions for other tires? running a 235 75r15.

My only suggestion is get a larger size (unless that's a typo)

I have them on our 2012 4runner and am happy. I keep them rotated and properly inflated for street use. About 40k on them and am not budgeting for their replacement any time soon. I do not run these on my LX because it's not tire time for it yet, but they'll possibly be in consideration if I don't go MT. I have not used these off-road, and only a few times in South East snow. For what they were purchased to do, I have no complaints. Ymmv.

I am running the 315/75/16 and I am very happy with them. Was a good purchase and I would recommend them.

I run these tires on my 2003 4Runner and i love them. Mind you, I'm running P metric tires and I've beat the absolute s*** out of them at places like Death Valley with hours of washboards. Nary a nick on the sidewall and no chunking. Again, these are P metric tires for a barely lifted 4th gen 4runner. I love their square look, feel and a strong sidewall. They're still quiet at 20,500 miles and I might just put them on the 80 when the current set of Nitto Terra Grapplers wear out, which might be a long while!

I have some, they came with my 80 when I got it, they were pretty much new. They look good and as far as I can tell they do everything I need them to. When I first got the truck I was thinking I wanted to get the Falkens off and get some skinnies. Then I decided that instead of being extravagant I would just use the Falkens up before replacing them. It will be a while. I have no complaints about them.

I run a set of Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265-75 R16's on my 80. Currently have 40k miles on them and expect about 10k more or so before they will need replacing. I rotate every 7500 miles and they have been flawless. No road noise or vibration and they work very well in pretty much every off road situation I have put them in. I am moving to bigger tires when I replace them and as long as I can find a size in my desired range I will be putting them on again.

I run a set of Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265-75 R16's on my 80. Currently have 40k miles on them and expect about 10k more or so before they will need replacing. I rotate every 7500 miles and they have been flawless. No road noise or vibration and they work very well in pretty much every off road situation I have put them in. I am moving to bigger tires when I replace them and as long as I can find a size in my desired range I will be putting them on again.

Could you post up a picture of your rig with the 265s on it? My son is looking at those for his 80. Currently has a crappy set of 285s... But he is a broke college student ... so at3ws in larger sizes are out of the budget

Short and sweet: Absolutely love them in the snow, mud, dirt, pavement, anywhere and you can get them at great deals
285/75/16

Do you have any pics ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom