*******Over The Mountain Tour aka OTMT 2018 Aug 22-26****** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone can have my spot, my wife is going to be in her first swim meet in at least 15 years, so we'll be there cheering her on.

Think I'll try to find another weekend to go to the spot off BRP, if anyone is interested.

Marshall would it be hard to catch up with you guys Friday evening, I’d like to join but I wouldn’t be able to until that evening due to work

Not at all. If for some reason we have to move camp from what I’ve posted on the first post I’ll make sure we post up where we are.

First post has been updated with google locations.

Still haven’t decided about food. Will make a decision by Tuesday. The club has a big 3 burner grill, griddle cooker we will be bringing.

Update on me. Doubtful I’ll make any days. I can’t miss work this next week and my niece is turning 1 on Saturday and has her birthday party. First one I’ve missed in several years. Will miss you guys.

Update on me. Doubtful I’ll make any days. I can’t miss work this next week and my niece is turning 1 on Saturday and has her birthday party. First one I’ve missed in several years. Will miss you guys.
She won’t remember it anyway. :meh:

That excuse never worked on my wife with my kids either. :doh:

Wish I could make it. Truck is down for maintenance and I will be in London. Have fun everyone!

Looks like great weather so far!

Brevard, NC

2018-08-20_105557.jpg

Saturday night camp
2018-08-20_105956.jpg

I plan to head up thurs afternoon/evening. Doing manifold gaskets on my 80 right now. Just finished with the broken studs and all the fun parts. Putting it back together, then I have to swap tires and put the roof rack and tent on and I’m good to go. I’ll send a message or post up on thurs when I head out.

I am

So that makes me , Rob, Chris and Eric. Just making sure. Then adding 2-3 more on Thursday and 2-3 more on Friday.

Anyone headed up Thursday afternoon? Let me know and we can try to meet up on the way.
Some thing has come up, will have to join the Thursday caravan. Let me know the meeting Location.

Was hoping morning, got to see when Bryan is heading out ,Adam is heading out about 3 he said .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom