||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This little piggy went back on the market: 1969 toyota landcruiser project

As far as I can recall, this truck's been for sale for a couple of years, on and off Craigslist.

I've offered to buy this truck at full price about 5 times. I spoke to the guy once then left messages to arrange a time to meet. I think he's appeasing the wife by posting it for sale.

My father has a mostly stock 85 4runner he is looking to sell in Newtown CT. EFI and solid front axle. Ran when parked about 3 years ago. He said its tired, but he has a spare motor/trans. Auto I believe. Has some crappy tires on it. Id build it myself if I was not already neck deep in my FJ40 project. Hes dragging his feet because he is still not done fixing stuff from the May storm we got hammered with but it has been three years of "not today." A buddy of mine has been hounding him to buy it but low balled him so bad I wouldnt let him do it. My stepmother wants him to get rid of stuff. I just want to see it go to a good home. PM me

Edit: This is the only pic I could find from when it was his daily driver. It has been sitting so its needs a wash
IMG_7226.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for sliders for an '03 LX470 w/AHC.
Thought I'd ask here before buying new.

I'm toying with the idea of trading my early rust-free, dent-free '70s FJ40 hood for one that would be period-correct for my '78. Does anyone have a nice '78-ish hood? (I have included pictures of my current hood.)

hood2.JPG
hood 1.JPG

Last edited:
74FJ40, 305 SBC, rebuilt SM420/3 speed Toy T-case. 4 wheel disc brakes. 60 series steering box, 4x4 labs high steer arms and heavy duty tie rods, Chevy 1 ton tre's. Longfields, Lockrites front and rear. Shackle reversal, spring-over on the front axle. RuffStuff brackets. 4" lift springs on the rear. (comes with a stock set of rear springs) Warn 9000 with synthetic line. Tub was rebuilt when I bought it. Not rusted out, but plenty of dents. Fuel tank is an OE steel tank that is less than 10 years old. $5000

View attachment 1672844
Price drop. Up for offers, need it gone.

bought some new ATs for the trip to Moab in may. So i have 4 315/75R16 Kumho MTs for sale. all good tread but 2 have some scalloping. they made it out to Moab and back last year but a little noisey. 160.00 for them but need to get them off the rims.

let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom