2 pics of a Landcruiser in Laos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Blue Velvet has been sitting down the street from the hotel I stay at in Laos, where I occasionally pass through, for the past couple years. I don't think it's moved. Just enjoys the sun and rain and the passing of time. It looks like a FJ43? I wonder if they want to sell it. And then...how the heck would I get it back to Thailand, where I live, and what would be the title status, taxes, etc.... Another can of worms. Do these trucks ever come without one (can of worms that is!)?

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

I did not look it over all that much. I didn't want to poke and prod, a stranger in a strange land. Plus, I didn't want to become too infatuated with it. I too can't believe it doesn't look worse for the wear, top off and all. If I go back with my wife, I will see if I can find more info, if it is still there. I was alone at the time and surely things would be smoothed having a native with me.

I’ve never seen a passenger seat mounted to a fuel tank shield before. :rolleyes:

I’ve never seen a passenger seat mounted to a fuel tank shield before. :rolleyes:

Aw come on, I'll be you have! It looks like the seat is just sitting there, doesn't it? I never liked the gas tank shield myself, anyhow.

Now that I look closer it has a 2016 sticker on the windshield......... Must have been running somewhat recently. Or still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom