LX570 Questions & what to look for (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am shopping for one for my wife to haul around our 4 kids. I have 100 series and since owning it we have been talking about getting my wife a 200. I have searched a lot and have not found any specific issues/problems to watch out for besides the water pump. I have found a 2009 with 110k on it that we are interested in and it is an LX570. I think it will work out well since it is mostly for kid hauling and the LX has more power options. Some specific questions I have, hoping maybe someone has experience with.

1. I will need to add rear dvd as this one doesn't have. Possible to do and have it look factory and not junky?

2. Can anyone get my the width of larger middle rear bench. I have to put two car seats on the larger rear bench and still have access to the single folding seat to get in the 3rd row.

3. Anyone have some real world input on what two car seats will fit in the middle row but still allow access to the single folding seat and 3rd row? I have one forward and one rear facing at the moment. I have searched for most narrow car seats and have a few options that I think will work.

4. Any advice/pointers on common problems or big ticket items to look out for would be great. On the vehicle I am looking at I notice it is on 3rd set of pads and rotors up front and 2nd in the rear.

Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom