Trailer Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I just bought a 2009 LC and I took the cover off to check the out the trailer hitch. The only thing that puzzles me is why don’t I have a wiring hookup. I called the dealer and they can’t find a part number. Anyone else have this issue?

look down underneath around your spare tire. You should see the 7 pin connector there

it will be on the passenger side just under the right hand safety cable location. It is under and a bit behind the hitch cross member. If you don't have one, the part is readily available with the correct connectors for about $40.

So I just bought a 2009 LC and I took the cover off to check the out the trailer hitch. The only thing that puzzles me is why don’t I have a wiring hookup. I called the dealer and they can’t find a part number. Anyone else have this issue?

Common issue on the early 200's. After a long week I'm to tired to search tonight, but it is well documented with part numbers. Mine did not have it either, but got the dealer to source and install all of it including the OEM tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom