1998 LX470 with no roof rails? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody new poster here and I am looking to purchase a 1998 Lexus Lx470. It is in great shape but does not have the factory roof rails. I do plan on doing a build for overlanding but what would be my options if I do want to add a roof rack for the top? I see ARB has one that you can purchase the mounts for. I just want to be sure I purchase this I do have options for a roof rack.

All of the 100 series have the same total number of roof rack mounts per side, in the same location. However, different years/models use different combinations of existing mounts for the factory racks. You can expose them all by removing the roof rail covers and use whichever 100 series-specific rack you want. There are many to chose from (Dissent, Gamiviti, Gobi, Rhino Rack, Front Runner, Eezi-Awn etc.).

20180421_110248-jpg.1682478

Bowfin Cruisers Roof Rack for the 100 Series

Dont forget Bowfin Cruisers. I know he doesnt have any on his site yet but i think hes real close. maybe by the time you're ready he'll be selling them. Great guy, beautiful roof rack. I know im going to get one asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom