SOLD Almost "new" 1992 PZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hidden away in a small town in Japan this unique example of the 77 series was found with only 26962 miles (43390 KM's). Was owned and very meticulously maintained by the fire department in Japan and offers the chance to own a like new 77 Series.

-A/C
-24 Volt System
-Zero Rust
-1PZ Toyota 5 cylinder Diesel engine, shares many parts with the 1HZ 6 cylinder Toyota Diesel engine
-All fluids changed
-New timing belt
-getting new tires this week

Located in Central Oregon with clear title. Asking $28,000.00.

Here are a couple photos with more to come:
IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_5818.JPG
IMG_5819.JPG

If the rest of the Cruiser is as clean as the engine bay that's one very nice 77 Series.
Good luck......

Wow.

Thanks for all the kind words. Normally when they decommission a fire unit in Japan they paint over the markings, this rig they used red stickers; with some patience and a heat gun I was able to remove the stickers not damaging the markings which appear to be hand painted. I like the character they add to the car but one could remove them if they wished. Once I get 5 new tires on the rig I will show more body shots, however
IMG_5820.JPG
IMG_5821.JPG
IMG_5822.JPG
here are a couple more I had on my phone.

Hey @Eco 45 , This PZJ77 (to me) is worth every bit of $28K. Love that red color. Just don't see that many 77 series in red..period.

For anyone that might be curious...I had a Japanese co-worker translate the markings for me.

Front door: "Hino Machi" - The location

Passenger door: "Fire department"

Rear lower quarter panel: "Commander vehicle"

I’d consider selling my LHD HJ61 for this.

Thanks for the translation of the door FJ73Texas

Interior shots? is it stock in there?

Stock including the "fancy" AM radio! Being a fire unit is does have a couple small holes in the plastic under the heating/cooling controls, glove box and a couple in the rear floor for an equipment holder. There is one scuff in the drivers seat, but only on the outer layer of the material and doesn't go all the way through. So not 100% perfect but given its age pretty close.

IMG_7485.JPG
IMG_7488.JPG
IMG_7489.JPG
IMG_7494.JPG

Few more:

IMG_7486.JPG

IMG_7496.JPG

IMG_7487.JPG

IMG_7497.JPG

This keeps getting better and better. Good lord it’s clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom