HIH8 Speski Offroad raffle prize, who wants it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello HIH family!

I won this year at the raffle, much to my surprise! I got some really sweet Otterbox swag (thanks a ton @ZREM!! My wife and I love the tumblers and the dry box). I also won a $50 gift card to Speski Offroad.

I however do not need anything that Speski offers right now... I already have a Gamiviti rack, don't have a use for a roof top tent and according to my wife, "Our dogs are not prisoners!!" so therefore we don't need a dog/cargo barrier.

Speski Offroad is the leader in cargo/dog barriers in the Cruiser world, so if you are looking to purchase one of these barriers or a rooftop tent or Gamiviti rack through him, AND (this is the most important part!) you were at HIH8, shoot me a DM and send me proof you attended and I'll give you the gift card.

Show me that you attended by either sending me a photo of your badge or your sticker on your windshield. As Stan and Chris have said over and over, if you win and you can't use the item, give it away to another member who attended the event.

Hope someone can use this!

Last edited:
Bummer you don’t need a barrier.

On a side note, I do not sell the Gamiviti racks. I simply have a link to his web store from my site. At one time he and I shared a webstore. We simply refer folks back and forth. If you buy one of my Barriers off his site the order comes directly to me.

Long story short, that gift certificate is only good for a barrier or Tepui tent.

Really appreciate you keeping it in the HIH family. Like @Corbet mentioned, it’s a bummer you can’t use it.

If you need any help validating someone attended, just let me know.

Thanks again to you and Speski Offroad.

Hello HIH family!

I won this year at the raffle, much to my surprise! I got some really sweet Otterbox swag (thanks a ton @ZREM!! My wife and I love the tumblers and the dry box). I also won a $50 gift card to Speski Offroad.

I however do not need anything that Speski offers right now... I already have a Gamiviti rack, don't have a use for a roof top tent and according to my wife, "Our dogs are not prisoners!!" so therefore we don't need a dog/cargo barrier.

Speski Offroad is the leader in cargo/dog barriers in the Cruiser world, so if you are looking to purchase one of these barriers or a rooftop tent or Gamiviti rack through him, AND (this is the most important part!) you were at HIH8, shoot me a DM and send me proof you attended and I'll give you the gift card.

Show me that you attended by either sending me a photo of your badge or your sticker on your windshield. As Stan and Chris have said over and over, if you win and you can't use the item, give it away to another member who attended the event.

Hope someone can use this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom