Installing Hub Cap Clips on Split Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, I've been meaning to join for a long time now.

I'm actually a 60 series owner but I thought it would be better to ask this question in this area. I have read the rules but admins please move to the appropriate forum if I've messed up here.

Here is a photo of my rig:
os5y2N.jpg

Anyhow, my question is, I have these Toyota splits on my rig but they do not have clips for the hubcaps.
I did see the 15" tubeless option on Ebay but being in Australia it just wasn't cost effective to go that option.

I do have access to the clips and the hub caps but I'm wondering if there is a template or measurements for drilling the holes? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried the search function, I'm sure this has been asked before.

Kind regards,
Hayden @hlb91 on IG.

You need to talk to @koxfarm here. He has done this many times, and he is in Australia.

Hey friend, I love the store by the way! I have spoken to him, he is where I will source the clips and caps. However when I asked him this question he got pretty annoyed, I'm not sure if it was the language barrier or not.

I'm sure you could figure it out with some trial and error... but it'd be a lot easier to have some measurements to start from. I've never had rims with clips & it has been almost 20 years since I had a Toyota rim.

Anyone have some numbers? I've never seen them posted so I think it'll be hard to find in a search.

H

Anyhow, my question is, I have these Toyota splits on my rig but they do not have clips for the hubcaps.

I do have access to the clips and the hub caps but I'm wondering if there is a template or measurements for drilling the holes? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Hayden @hlb91 on IG.

Good afternoon to Australia`s east coast :)
I would make an exact print copy -one to one- of racers´s 16 `s steelies & measure.

IMG_0402_1024x1024.JPG

16" Wheels / Rims for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55 FJ60 70 Series
....replicate it one to one & copy it to your split rims.
Cheers Peter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom