POLL & SIGN-UP THREAD - 4th Annual 70 Series Meet 'n Greet (3 Viewers)

ARE YOU GOING TO ATTEND THE ROUND UP?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They're always in the back where ever I go. I guess I could always use large rocks at the corners of tne tent instead of stakeing. As long as I don't roll over at night and crack my noggin. Maybe the hammock would be an option? Then I would for sure invite the rain!!

Gathering, yes

Respectable ... not so much. Not with the crew we have coming :rofl:
I was trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. :)

Proofs are in for the shirt. I’ve recieved some feedback on how to improve this shirt. After speaking to TSK, modest design changes won’t effect costs badly. Things like colors, graphic/font size and locations are doable and conservative. For example, if you would like to see the front graphic smaller and off-set on the chest -or- if you would prefer orenge over blue for secondary colors.

Provide feedback over the weekend. Inputs will be considered, but not guaranteed based on time and costs. As always thank you for your input and ideas.

F90D9C4C-CA04-4A0E-BBE2-33C19FDCC909.jpeg

So far we have 7 hard go’s and 5 soft go’s. If everyone commits to two shirts, that puts us at 24 units, just over half what we need. If I don’t get enough by-in by the end of August I will not place an order, but will consider taking orders at the event for delivery at a later time.

If that falls through I may initiate a group buy here and the 70-Series NA Facebook page. The shirts won’t be specific to the event. Everyone who has committed so far to a shirt, and anyone who commits by the end of August will get their choice in color and cut, plus shipping on me. Anything after will be optioned only in size. The shirts will cost a bit more to cover shipping costs as well. Regardless of cost it won’t be under the intent to turn a profit.
@SP220 needs to place his shirt order.

So far we have 7 hard go’s and 5 soft go’s. If everyone commits to two shirts, that puts us at 24 units, just over half what we need. If I don’t get enough by-in by the end of August I will not place an order, but will consider taking orders at the event for delivery at a later time.

If that falls through I may initiate a group buy here and the 70-Series NA Facebook page. The shirts won’t be specific to the event. Everyone who has committed so far to a shirt, and anyone who commits by the end of August will get their choice in color and cut, plus shipping on me. Anything after will be optioned only in size. The shirts will cost a bit more to cover shipping costs as well. Regardless of cost it won’t be under the intent to turn a profit.

I’ll take 3 smalls

1E1F263D-B1CF-486E-B417-A357A8FBFB19.jpeg

7CF9EDD4-51DB-48A0-8CAA-AFC04BEB96F6.jpeg

16AA5267-768D-474C-A843-9ABE1272C7C8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom