4th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you want to call an Air Force SMSgt, have fun. /sarcasm

In reality it shouldn't be a problem, also gotta install an intercooler for the long drive but that's happening very soon.
If you’re coming from Scott you’re welcome to swing over to wright patt to drive down together, but that would add a bunch of hours to the trip

If you’re coming from Scott you’re welcome to swing over to wright patt to drive down together, but that would add a bunch of hours to the trip

Or you could drive to Scott and join us for the drive down :)

I bet we both agree Knoxville is a better meet point. In any case I look forward to meeting you and your family. It will be nice to have another family with kids around!

Likewise!

Jeff and John twisted my arm hard enough, I'm in. I think the plan is we are gonna caravan up to Georgia Wednesday night and meet up with the south Georgia guys. Gonna be a long ride at 65mph but I'm excited to meet everyone!

:steer:

Not as long as Tallahasse, Fl. to Anchorage, AK. at 60-65mph :)

This is shaping up to be the most widely attended 70 Series event of the four thus far. :cheers:

If you own a 70 Series, want to see a 70 Series in it's natural enviornment or simply want to get away from yard work for a few days, this is the place to be. :)

Last edited:
Jeff and John twisted my arm hard enough, I'm in. I think the plan is we are gonna caravan up to Georgia Wednesday night and meet up with the south Georgia guys. Gonna be a long ride at 65mph but I'm excited to meet everyone!

:steer:
Cool ..... Now we finally have someone who can pay for lunch. :)

image.jpeg
Now we just need the 9 "I may attend" to join the 11 that "definitely will attend". :)

I'm planning like I'm going, I have a 6.5 hour test drive coming up next week.
I hope that goes well and we see you in late September.

As a reminder, there are 3 options while attending this event.
1) Cabins at Windrock (these have a tendency to book up early but there are last minute cancellations.)
2) Campgrounds at Windrock
3) Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge, TN (mention Windrock for a room rate discount)

As a reminder, there are 3 options while attending this event.
1) Cabins at Windrock (these have a tendency to book up early but there are last minute cancellations.)
2) Campgrounds at Windrock
3) Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge, TN (mention Windrock for a room rate discount)

4) Don't forget the rest of the hotels in Oak Ridge.
[My bride gives the Comfort Inn a thumbs down but likes the Holiday Inn Express and the Doubletree. Best rate that I have ever gotten in Oak Ridge was at the Double Tree followed by the Holiday Inn; so when I call for reservations, I ask if they will match previous stays that they have me on record for and many times they will]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom