FJ40 SUV Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rig: 1978 FJ40

Can anyone recommend a good cover for my FJ40? I purchased one from Car Covers.com less than a year ago and it lasted on 7 months before it started letting water in through the material. It was supposed to last for 10 years. I am willing to pay higher dollars for a high quality cover but I would like to hear some first hand experiences. I live in Florida so we get a ton of rain from spring through early winter.

This is the current cover I have so buyer beware if anyone is considering one from this mfg: Ultimate Shield SUV Cover

Thanks in advance.

I got one several years ago, I use it intermittently. Pretty sure it was a cover craft. When I first got it I think it was on for about 6 months. Still is like new. Don't recall which material I got but it was supposed to keep rain out but breathe well. I was planning on using it full time when I got it.

Choose the best material for your environment

Rig: 1978 FJ40

Can anyone recommend a good cover for my FJ40? I purchased one from Car Covers.com less than a year ago and it lasted on 7 months before it started letting water in through the material. It was supposed to last for 10 years. I am willing to pay higher dollars for a high quality cover but I would like to hear some first hand experiences. I live in Florida so we get a ton of rain from spring through early winter.

This is the current cover I have so buyer beware if anyone is considering one from this mfg: Ultimate Shield SUV Cover

Thanks in advance.

Have you talked to them about the 10 year warranty?

99E94FC4-BF11-4944-87E5-8921367A4443.jpeg
My son bought a cover for an early bronco from wild horses, Bronco Covers - WILD HORSES Early Ford Bronco Parts & Accessories

For grins I tried it on my 40, seemed to fit ok - a bit short and this was with a soft top on - if you are looking for alternative sources

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom