Looking at new bumpers for LX450, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a difference between mounting points on the LX vs LC? When looking at bumpers the number of choices for the LX are 2 vs infinite for the LC. (not really but seems like it).
I thought these critters were identical except for the trim packages and suspension?

Bumpers are identical for mounting, no worries. Grill on the LX is different as are the headlights.

thank you!

And share up what you find for options! I can really only find one bumper on the shelf (ARB). The rest have a 3-6 months lead time (if they are being made at all anymore). Lots of websites show stuff, but turns out you can’t actually buy it.

And share up what you find for options! I can really only find one bumper on the shelf (ARB). The rest have a 3-6 months lead time (if they are being made at all anymore). Lots of websites show stuff, but turns out you can’t actually buy it.

Patience, young Padawan.........

If you want instant gratitude, this is not the vehicle. Expect long wait times for quality parts. There are so few of these things that manufacturers can't afford to sit on a great deal, if any, parts in any serious quantity. I waited almost 2 months for my rear bumper. Ordered a skid plate 4 months ago and am told that it MAY be shipping the end of the month. So, as BILT4ME said, patience. That or learn to fab metal yourself.

Here is the Trail Gear Bumper - cheaper than ARB, I've field tested it thoroughly. Warning: this picture is dramatic.
dramatic-mall-crawler.73023

IMG_20170322_103919754_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom