Just joined the 200k club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some suspension squeaking not sure what to replace all bushings? stabilizer end links?

IMG_20180717_120638.jpg

View attachment 1746573

2Rover_Trabuco-22.jpg

Congratulations.

I'm a bit over 200K with my LX also.

Got a tad over 300K on my 80 series and have my Toyota High Mileage badge on the way. :)

Congratulations.

I'm a bit over 200K with my LX also.

Got a tad over 300K on my 80 series and have my Toyota High Mileage badge on the way. :)

when does high mileage start counting after 250k?

Congratulations on the milestone!! Time to supercharge!!!

“Just joined the 200k club”

Said no one ever on the Land Rover forum. Lol, jk, had Land Rover disco prior to the cruiser on which died at 186k. Maybe not a jk.

“Just joined the 200k club”

Said no one ever on the Land Rover forum. Lol, jk, had Land Rover disco prior to the cruiser on which died at 186k. Maybe not a jk.

Maybe 200k in repair bills :)

Got my badges in the mail yesterday. VERY high quality, perfect size. And 'Bo' doesn't mess around getting them to you. Got them FAST! Pictures don't do them justice.

HMB.jpg

I'm right behind you, 192k and counting. I'll likely hit it this year or early next. My suspension squeaks pretty fiercely, but i have new sway bar end links (one actually broke) and bushings all around. Not sure where my sound is coming from.

Got my badges in the mail yesterday. VERY high quality, perfect size. And 'Bo' doesn't mess around getting them to you. Got them FAST! Pictures don't do them justice.

View attachment 1748593

Happy to read these comments! Its a passion spreading the high mile love for Toyotas/Lexus's + getting to meet all the cool people who drive them.

Happy to read these comments! Its a passion spreading the high mile love for Toyotas/Lexus's + getting to meet all the cool people who drive them.

Thanks for the great product and wonderful service.

HM Badges1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom