Pocket Flares? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody! First post here but long time browser and yota enthusiast.

I picked up a used 96 LC80 from a friend of a friend and went to work on it. Looking to get some flares while I put together a post to start documenting the journey and on the pocket flare website it says they’re looking for help before they take anymore orders... does anyone know of any other similar style that fit the OEM holes?

Cheers

OEM flares.......

Yours will be 95-97 LC only.

I acquired a set of OEM in a deal with the seat covers and bought the rear passenger piece to finish it and they aren’t lining up so before I spend a fortune on trying to piece those together only to matte them I thought I could get something close to those

I acquired a set of OEM in a deal with the seat covers and bought the rear passenger piece to finish it and they aren’t lining up so before I spend a fortune on trying to piece those together only to matte them I thought I could get something close to those

Whoever supplied them may have purchased an incorrect year. The 91-92 are a "set", the 93-94 are a set, and the 95-97 are a set, and the LX's are a set.

Yes I’ve read there are different sets. The problem i face with those is that instead of a %discount on the seats from a thanksgiving buy I asked for the fenders. Took a terribly long time to get them and then paid to complete the set and then also be in to them for paint as well. If you’re saying there isn’t another manufacturer then I can go that route

Yup, 4 styles of factory flares. Are all of yours fiber glass or plastic?

Fiberglass, my buddy was about to be in the process of helping me get them painted but one needs some serious bondo, just wanted to explore the options

There is one manufacturer that makes the pocket flares, but from what I've seen they got poor reviews here and most here have stayed with factory or removed them completely.

I don't know the manufacturer of them.

Did you search for pocket flares in the 80 section?

I did a forum search with titles and key phrases and googled some options. I’m not rock crawling with her...yet.... so as long as they were a decent product and sturdy I’m not worried about ripping them off but if they’re shoddy for $600 that’s a different story

I did a forum search with titles and key phrases and googled some options. I’m not rock crawling with her...yet.... so as long as they were a decent product and sturdy I’m not worried about ripping them off but if they’re shoddy for $600 that’s a different story
You looked at the currently active thread about this subject, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom