10.4" TESLA-STYLE VERTICAL SCREEN ANDROID NAVIGATION RADIO FOR TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO 2003 - 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know if this is OK to post. If not, Mods please delete.
Over on GXOR, there is a group buy which I joined (2003 GX Nav and ML system). I believe we have until 1st Aug to jump in.
On a side note, I have been trying to figure a system for a few months. Once sorted out, this should be good.

B

Last edited:
and i dont have DAB+ either , just fm .

Not sure if we have that in Japan at all. My only real issue is the unit won't read the USB OBD II bluetooth piece I have. Ella claims you need a special version with some additional code.

Also, sometimes after incoming bluetooth calls, the unit loses some function but it returns after being turned off/on again.

Not perfect by any means but still cheaper and more usable than many other options.

I ordered up a Nav unit for my 2003 GX. They say they are good to go and work with my application. I was going to jump in on the group buy. However, They have a 12% deal for the 4th July, so I purchased one.
I think with shipping and tax I paid about $575.00.

I ordered up a Nav unit for my 2003 GX. They say they are good to go and work with my application. I was going to jump in on the group buy. However, They have a 12% deal for the 4th July, so I purchased one.
I think with shipping and tax I paid about $575.00.

Please ask them for the APK pack link. (and post it here) They're refusing to give it out to those of us that purchased direct from China.

Not sure if we have that in Japan at all. My only real issue is the unit won't read the USB OBD II bluetooth piece I have. Ella claims you need a special version with some additional code.

Also, sometimes after incoming bluetooth calls, the unit loses some function but it returns after being turned off/on again.

Not perfect by any means but still cheaper and more usable than many other options.[/QUOTEbluetooth

Not perfect by any means but still cheaper and more usable than many other options.
Bluetooth obd ll does not work with prado 120 2005,its ecu compatibility issue ,may work with newer models.Now my new project is to install Rockford T2500 bdcp ,T2d415 subwoofer etc,was scratching my head for a while,my engine bay has dual battries connected in parallel and where should I wire amp positive wire.

This is obd cable

20180715_221541.jpg

No idea what that green wire is...maybe for some optional OBD II plugin or something?
I think there is a obd wire suppose to come with package,which directly connects obd port,to get speed meter info etc,i have seen this somewhere on youtube,i dont know why these chines does not provide manual.i am still struggling with front cam power wire

I do not want to put extra button for cam in dashboard,i want front cam to turn on and off with stereo,

But i cant find and positive power wire which turn off its self with stereo
There is a red wire coming from harness ,i used this to turn on front cam,now problem is it appears as right cam,not front cam,damn! I turnoff right camera in system settings but still .i have (video inn S) ,(aux inn )and( cam inns )for rear cam yellow rca cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom